Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 30, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Napoleon cake
    Can some one please give me the recipe to making Napoleon cake. It was the best cream filled cake I have ever had. It's more like a cake pastry. Please some help me out. If you never had it you need to try it. Some bakeries make it. I would ask the bakery for the recipe but it is an hour and a half away.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Cake "Napoleon" at Russian Foods .com

Foodgeeks.com: Recipe for Napoleon Cake

That's two of the best on Google I have to say it sure does sound interesting ill be giving it a go in a few weeks when I have my life back into some kind of normallity. Good luck

Jan 31, 2008, 04:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Cake "Napoleon" at Russian Foods .com

Foodgeeks.com: Recipe for Napoleon Cake

Thats two of the best on google i have to say it sure does sound interesting ill be giving it a go in a few weeks when i have my life back into some kind of normallity. Good luck
    Thank you. That really hit the nail on the head. I hope it tastes like the first time I ever tried it. I can't stop thinking about this cake. It has been the best tasting sweet I have ever had. Thank you again.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Lets hope you can master it then and make it just as you remember it I love it when you have been thinking about a certain yummy food for so long and finally get to try and make it yourself and its just like eating pure heaven I really hope you enjoy it as much.

Jan 31, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Lets hope you can master it then and make it just as you remember it i love it when you have been thinking about a certain yummy food for so long and finally get to try and make it yourself and its just like eating pure heaven i really hope you enjoy it as much.
    Was just talking to a friend of mine that lives in the area that sells it and she is coming to my area today. And YES she is bringing me the cake to me today. But I will on the other hand make it this weekend with my wife. This should be fun. I will keep you posted on how I made out.
    vixtrix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 07:38 PM
    I remember eating napoleon cake as a child , it was available at local cake shop. I have tried to find a cake shop that makes it , I have only found cheap immations so I would like to know if there is a cake shop in sydney that bakes real napoleon the old fashion style.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas cake [ 2 Answers ]

I made a christmas cake November 2006 and still have it It was stored in greaseproof paper /foil and plastic container /not refrigerated Am I right in thinking if I re-iced it it can be eaten? In days gone by the first tier of a wedding cake was saved and used for the first born christening...

Birthday cake [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have a recipe or even an idea for an unusual birthday cake for a 60 year old?

Cake [ 4 Answers ]

How do you make homemade cake not from a box?

View more questions Search