Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 05:07 AM
    Gym anywhere?
    Ok so if you workout a lot then for 2 weeks you got to go off on this strange tripe with you girl..

And you still want to do some of your workouts you don't wanan lose anything.

Now I have read many chin pushups and power pushups and stuff they do on chairs
    And if your use to lifting heavy stuff and there's like no weights around

Just use body weight I guess with high to low reps?

Just wondering what you guys would recommend

Regards
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 30, 2008, 05:31 AM
    When I go over seas for 6 to 9 months and we don't have a gym around we also us our own body weight to do our work out. Some times we look around for weight to assist our work out. Most of the time we use our support weapons, because the have the most weight to them. But most of the time we use our body weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gym question [ 2 Answers ]

I have some fats around my stomach how could I get rid of without supplements And how to enlage my abs to be like a rock

Go to the gym [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 and I go to the gym and should I drink them protein shake

A gym trainer in my gym likes me! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem and I don't really know who to talk to. There was this guy I liked for months who was a gym trainer at my gym I really liked him, he was sweet funny really cute and he liked me for me which I'm not really used to and he is soooo much more nicer then douche bags I've dated and...

My first time on a gym. [ 4 Answers ]

Man, I went there, for the first time ever I stopped wasting my time as a couch potato and did my thing, it hurts, I did smaller weights on everything that had small weights and even got a bit dizzy on the treadmill... I feel pretty weak, hahaha... my chest hurts quite a bit and I can't even...

View more questions Search