Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chennaiaras Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 02:15 AM
    Download hangs
    Hi

I have a internet connection of 256kbps. Given that to switch and systems in the internet connect thro' the switch. Downloading and uploading was working fine in all the systems. Suddenly from one day downloading started problem. It stops or standstill in the same point for hours, if I pause and resume the same it downloads for one or two seconds and standstills. Slowly all the systems started this problem irrespective of the browser we use.

Could anyone please provide me the solution.

Regards
    Aras
    Snow_death Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Jan 31, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Do you use any downloading software?
    chennaiaras Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow_death
    Do you use any downloading software?

No... It directly downloads from the browser either IE or Firefox
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Contact your ISP first if there are not problem from there end, try to work on you Lan it may Virus or faulty of Hardware
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Is this happening with all files you try to download or one specific file will never fully download?
    jonarizona Posts: 4, Reputation: 2
    -

Feb 7, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chennaiaras
    Hi

I have a internet connection of 256kbps. Given that to switch and systems in the internet connect thro' the switch. Downloading and uploading was working fine in all the systems. Suddenly from one day downloading started problem. It stops or standstill in the same point for hours, if i pause and resume the same it downloads for one or two seconds and standstills. Slowly all the systems started this problem irrespective of the browser we use.

could anyone please provide me the solution.

regards
    aras
    Go here Download Accelerator Plus - Free Download Manager that will give you Download accelarater plus

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend hangs out with my ex. [ 6 Answers ]

I'll try to keep this as brief as possible... there is a lot that went down prior to this, but basically, my ex girlfriend broke up with me not but two weeks ago, and while we dated, she seemed to be very eager to get to know my two best friends, one in particular. Well, she ended up breaking it...

Computer hangs [ 2 Answers ]

My comp get hanged very often some time the same programe open even if we don't open it why is it so?

Ex hangs out with me does he want me back? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 10 months broke up with me a month ago but I still want to be with him. I love him so much but he won't tell me anything. I asked him if we were going to get back together and he says I don't know. When we hang out together we always end up going all the way. Most people are...

Ie 6 hangs during opening [ 1 Answers ]

My i.e. 6 hangs when I open my uinternet explorer 6 and then I have to use ctrl alt delete and give end task to irt and then this message appears what does this message mean how can I fix it ...

CD-ROM hangs my PC [ 4 Answers ]

CD-ROM starts spinning and then stops repeatedly even if I do not insert any CD in it and computer hangs for a while during this process. Why is so ?

View more questions Search