Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jan 14, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Three days late!
    Well I just wanted to thank all of you for your support all the times I had questions. I took a hpt today and... positive... Yes! Chery I'm going to the dr. as soon as I can get in. (I just knew you would say something) I will keep you all posted. I hope that this isn't a false positive and I really don't think it is. I am going to have a test done at the dr. office and all the normal prenatal care that follows. I'll let you know when I get the rogahm*spelling* shot, and keep you up to date as well as I can. Again thank you all for being here... hugs.

Krisi
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 14, 2006, 12:06 PM
    Congrats myth, I'm very happy for you. Hope all goes well at your doctors appointment.:D
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 15, 2006, 06:13 AM
    Dear Kris, you know me so well - and I congradulate you! All my favorite 'girls' including my daughter are almost all going to be moms and it makes me very happy for you all. My joy and well wishes will be with you and please do keep us posted on your progress.
    Lots of Love, Chery

Right back at you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

12 days late [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I am really really confused! I am 12 days late and I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative! I have every symptom that I knew of for pregnancy and then I wrote down every single last thing that I was feeling like and I put them all in the computer and it said pregnancy! I have kept my...

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

I am 7 days late [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is tara And I am upset because I am not streed And I am 7 days late for my p word And my last p word was on the 20 auges 2006 And my nippe end are going brown and I fell sick and sleepy all the time And my homoren are all other the place Please can you help me and I am...

17 days late [ 2 Answers ]

First and foremost I know the advice always my doctor:) I am pretty late.. 17 days to be precise.. I had some light pink spotting.. barely enough for a tampon. I am a pill taker, BC. I would like a child, this one would be a miracle. But how do you know. All four urine test eight - twelvedays...

F1 to H1 - just 5 days on F1 [ 6 Answers ]

To Atlantataxexpert I have followed your posts on this forum and request your advice on my case. I am an Indian citizen working on H1B. My H1 started on Jan 6, 2005 and I was on OPT (F1) from Jan 1 to Jan 5, 2005, I was outside the US from Dec 5 to Dec 31, 2005. If I am not wrong, I pass the...

View more questions Search