Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devyn35288 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Teen pregnancy
    I'm 17 years old, and my and boyfriend had unprotected sex 5 times within 2-3 weeks and I'm pretty sure it wasn't long after my last period. He didn't ejaculate inside me but he did on top of my vagina close to my lips of it. But the past week or so I've been having this really weird feeling in my stomach almost like a sick feeling but not exactly, but it makes me feel nausea. And sometimes but not always some smells make me feel really nausea. It feels like my stomach is tightening or something also.I've been really tired and been getting headaches. I haven't had any trouble with my breasts, but I got what I think is my period today and usually my breasts hurt or I get cramps before my next period and I didn't get anything my friend had to tell me I started, and I took two home pregnancy tests and they both were negative.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 09:39 PM
    There is a definite chance you could be pregnant. Home tests aren't always 100% accurate. What do you mean by you think you got your period but your friend had to tell you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Well first, you do know ( or at least you should know) about sex if you are having it, So I will assume you know that just because he does not ejaculate inside you, does not mean he does not leave sperm in you, there are sperm in all the early fluids before he ejaculates, so you did get a lot of sperm prior to him pullng out.

Pulling out is not a birth control method, it is still a baby making method,
    Using a condom and being on birth control pills are methods
    ** also just not having sex until you want a baby is another method

Condoms and the pill are not 100 percent effect just by their self, ( good but not perfect, so doing both if you are gong to have sex is a great idea.

Also you can never know where or who the other partner may have been with, so a condom can protect you from all sorts of things.
    Mexicanlover89 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by devyn35288
    I'm 17 years old, and my and boyfriend had unprotected sex 5 times within 2-3 weeks and i'm pretty sure it wasn't long after my last period. he didn't ejaculate inside me but he did on top of my vagina close to my lips of it. but the past week or so i've been having this really weird feeling in my stomach almost like a sick feeling but not exactly, but it makes me feel nausea. and sometimes but not always some smells make me feel really nausea. it feels like my stomach is tightening or something also.i've been really tired and been getting headaches. i haven't had any trouble with my breasts, but i got what i think is my period today and usually my breasts hurt or i get cramps before my next period and i didn't get anything my friend had to tell me i started, and i took two home pregnancy tests and they both were negative.
    I would go to the doctor. I know how you feel I went through the same thing but I found out after two weeks I was pregnant. But even if he doesn't ejaculate in you pre still comes out and my teacher told me you can get pregnant by pre . So I would still go to the doctor because you can still have a period when your pregnant. My cousin did. My mom did with my brother too. But get help even if you don't get results. I would still go to the doctor about the other symptoms. Im here if you need to talk. I got pregnant when I was seventeen. I turned 18 but I know how you feel. But stay in school if you are still there that would be the smartest thing to do. Hope everything goes well
    beautifulgirl2444 Posts: 8, Reputation: -1
    -

Feb 18, 2008, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexicanlover89
    I would go to the doctor. I know how you feel I went through the same thing but I found out after two weeks I was pregnant. But even if he doesnt ejaculate in you pre still comes out and my teacher told me you can get pregnant by pre . So I would still go to the doctor because you can still have a period when your pregnant. My cousin did. My mom did with my brother too. But get help even if you dont get results. I would still go to the doctor about the other symptoms. Im here if you need to talk. I got pregnant when I was seventeen. I turned 18 but I know how you feel. But stay in school if you are still there that would be the smartest thing to do. Hope everything goes well
    What your mom and brother did??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

If you was 6 weeks pregnant and had a natural miscarriage could you get pregnant in like 7-10 says after dealing with the fertility.

Teen pregnancy [ 14 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and pregnant. Am I considered an adult and can I make my own decisions?

Teen pregnancy [ 19 Answers ]

Im a mother of a 15 year old teenager girl. We are both from Michigan. I would like to know if I have the right as a parent to make her have an abortion whether she wants it or not?

Teen Pregnancy [ 12 Answers ]

All right. So I started a new birth control around March 31st. I started it late so I took too many. Then on April 14th I had sex without a condom but the guy pulled out. 1-2days later I have menstrual cramps and bloating. Could I be pregnant and know so soon? Or is it just because my birth...

View more questions Search