Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glimmer Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Jan 29, 2008, 06:01 PM
    My Bff
    My best friend and I r really close. We have been for 4 years. We always did everything together and spoke about everything. About a week ago, she started acting different ( as in distant) I kept asking her and she would ignore my calls and texts. Then I got mad and told her that she was acting distant because she wants space from me and that she didn't want to talk to me until she got time and space... what did I do wrong?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 06:37 PM
    You did nothing wrong. She's just growing up and has some new interest in her life right now. She'll be back. Just wait her out. And when she comes back if you will want her as a friend don't pry into just why she wanted some space.
    lacuran8626 Posts: 270, Reputation: 57

Jan 30, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Sopmethign must have happened in her life. Either she learned or experienced something with you that made her uncomfortable, or there's something going on she wants to have privacy with, or she has a new interest. Don't make a federal case of it. Just let her know you don't want to fight with her, but you miss her and your feeilngs are hurt.

In the meantime, see your other friends.
    Glimmer Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Jan 30, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Thank you both very much... I do think she has made new friends but it hurts to know that her best friend is annoying her. I feel like I was too needy...
    Cute_Girl_4_Eva Posts: 29, Reputation: -4

Mar 11, 2011, 06:00 AM
    No u did nothing wrong she maybe wants a change in her life or something, but its not your fault

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I deal with my best friends [ 2 Answers ]

OK... I have a friend and she doesn't think we should be bffs any more but I want to be she said I don't tell her enough and get jelouse and I do a little so how do I control my jelousy and open up more also how could I become more outgoing I think that would help me to open up and get more...

Best friends sibling [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend has this really really REALLY annoying brother, if him and my friend comes to my house he will act like he can touch or wreck any of my stuff and eats all my treats, In one incidient I usually barley ever get gum and I had some and he was over and he asked like 8 times and all the...

Me vs my best friends [ 11 Answers ]

I have a best friend for life. We both like a guy named Anthony, she really likes him. I like him a lot. Most of Anthony's friends tell me that he likes my best friends, but most of my friends tell me that he likes me. I am in a love triangle. Some times he likes me and sometimes he is flirting...

View more questions Search