Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brenok Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

Jan 29, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Smart or Dumb - paranoid newbie
    Ok Experts - here is a paranoid and really dumb question.

If I use the wording provided in the many samples of validation letters and suggested answers that I find online - won't the scum sucking attorney be twice as determined to show who is boss and in control. I am just paranoid about making those scumbags think I am using a bunch of samples from the internet and now they can intimidate me more!!

So do I use the fancy wording from the samples here, like I know what in the heck I am talking about or do I act a little dumb and ask my questions like I don't know what I am talking about (but still acceptable to courts)?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Maybe try taking their wording and translate it to something easier to follow and throw in some legal terms.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Most of the attorneys use this same language over and over and over and over and over again themselves so I don't really think they'll notice.

It was not a dumb question either. Most attorneys just use forms they copy right out of a book - so why should you be any different, huh? They do it day in and day out on practically 80-95% of the time regardless what area of law, i.e. criminal, family, real estate, etc. They just tweek it up a bit when necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smart card ain't being smart and letting watch me TV [ 1 Answers ]

Satellite TV. I'm trying to watch TV on FMLY channel(which is the only good channel on my tv) but it says the smart card is not authorized to do yada, yada or whatever. It also says to wait, but how long am I going to wait? And, why isn't it working?

Not too smart [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one tell me where people in Washington DC pay their taxes to.. Is it Maryland. Or?.

Help me I'm dumb [ 1 Answers ]

What are some common uses for calcium carbonate?

View more questions Search