Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quikstar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 11:27 PM
    I need help with game aggresiveness
    Hey. I'm a gr 9 playing on an all gr 9 team. I play community ball as well. Community team is doing well, they say I'm doing good on post. My school 9 team is saying that I isn't aggressive. Its only one game in and they're acting likes its all my fault we lost. But I want to be more aggressive, physical, and proactive on the team. I'm like 6''1 and I could really appreciate the low down.
    Could sm1 please help me out with some tips or pointers or wutever help they got to offer.
    Ty
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2006, 01:41 AM
    You posted twice...
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=17807

Since you posted this twice, click on the link above and read my suggestion there please. Good luck.
    Big Posila Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2006, 07:05 PM
    I had the same problem when I was in 6th-8th grade. Although I was the lead scorer, my teamates would say I'm not aggressive on defense. What I learned is that not to be afraid to box out and give a little bump sometimes. Show the other player who they're up against. Hustle on every play.
    quikstar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2006, 08:50 PM
    Thanks anybody else got any ideas
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 20, 2006, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by quikstar
    thanx anybody else got any ideas
    Don't forget to check the other post, where you asked the same question, there are more answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poker Game in KY [ 5 Answers ]

I currently run a private social poker league which, in my interpretation of KY law is legal as I do not profit or advance other than in the capacity of a player. (see .010: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/KRS/528-00/CHAPTER.HTM) However, I do have cost for supplies and the such to run my games, in which I...

I need help with game aggresiveness [ 8 Answers ]

Hey. I'm a student in junior high ballin on two teams, community and school. My community team says I'm doing well but the junior team says I isn't aggressive. Can sm1 please give me some tips on being more aggressive, physical, and proactive. They're hating on me as if that game we lost by one...

Need help in certain areas of my game. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 6''2 15 year old 157 pound SF/PF/C sophomore. I have a great post up game, just about no one can stop me when I get the ball down low. I have a great shot that can hit the 3 if needed. I'm a good defended who keeps players away from the hoop and gets a steal here and there. But here is...

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

Booted out of PC Game [ 2 Answers ]

OK Here is the problem. I play Porsche 2000 when I am online and when I have played it once, it's fine. On the second go I am midway when suddenly my machine decides to kick me out completely and start rebooting. I have played games offline too and the problem still happens sometimes. I...

View more questions Search