Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sacha Posts: 94, Reputation: 7

Jan 29, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Shoes too big
    OK I recently bought 2 very cute pairs of peep toe shoes from steve madden website. I normally wear a size 9.5 but sometimes their shoes don't fit properly and I would have to get a 10. So I decided to be on the safe side and get a 10 in both pairs. They fit good, but the only issue is that there is room in the back, so when I walk my foot kind of flops in and out the shoe. I don't know if that makes sense. I'm so frustrated because I can't walk in the shoes properly without having my foot flop in and out. And I can't return them because they were on clearance. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I can wear the shoes without having my foot flop in and out of them. Thanks!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Is there anything you can do to adjust the strap? Like, would it be totally obvious if you just pinched it together and sewed it a little tighter? It'd be awful not to wear cute shoes! Haha :)
    sacha Posts: 94, Reputation: 7

Jan 30, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Unfortunately these shoes do not have straps. They are peep toe shoes with 3 inch heels
    These are the shoes look, I bought the white one and another color that's not listed there

Steve Madden - LEJUNE NATURAL RAFFIA
    clueless gal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 11:24 AM
    did u every find an answer- I'm going trough the same thing :confused:
    jennnaaaay Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Aug 20, 2009, 10:24 PM
    There are these dr. scholls blister pad things that you put in the heel of your shoe and it would close the gap a bit and keep it from flopping so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoes [ 10 Answers ]

Wow ! Great ! Thank you people for the warm welcome ! Here is my first question.. We do not wear shoes at home as it is considered unclean . SO a pair of my shoes are kept outside in front of my door as it is used often and it is

DAEWOO 1.5i big big problems [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1994 daewoo 1.5i and recently for quite some time now when I drive about half an hour it splutters and chokes and cut's out. IT IS multi-point fuel injected. Do not know why it is doing this PLEASE HELP!! Add me on msn if you know why [email protected]

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

View more questions Search