Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BoGaudi Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 08:42 AM
    What were those called
    I'm going carzy, growing up, my parents would buy me these toys they were like little monsters on wheels. They were about a inch high I found this information that describes a couple of them but still can't figure out the name.

-1. Toy figure 'Dracula': moulded plastic toy based on Dracula standing cloaked, painted black red and white, beside a gnarled tree with bats. Grassed and rocky base with "DRACULA" moulded on plate at front of base in red.

-2. Plastic toy figure 'Creature from the black lagoon': green monster with red on mouth, chest and webbed hands and feet, green base with lizard, snake and dead tree. 'THE CREATURE' moulded onto front of base, painted grey'.

-3. Plastic toy figure 'Creature form the black lagoon': green monster with red on mouth, chest and webbed hands and feet, green base with lizard, snake and dead tree. 'THE CREATURE' moulded onto front of base, painted red'. -4. Toy figure 'Hunchback of Notre Dame': moulded plastic figure, kneeling character shackled to base with plastic rope and chains, green shirt, brown trousers, raised round plynth on square base with wood texture. 'THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME' moulded onto base plate painted black.

-5. Toy figure 'The Mummy': moulded plastic toy figure, standing character painted grey with red on face and hand, hanging cloth wrappings, grey base with Egyptian column ruins, green cobra. 'THE/MUMMY' moulded onto base plate, painted red.

-6. Toy figure 'The Mummy': moulded plastic figure, sitting character painted blue with red on face, arms and chest, raised arm holding brown and black [spade], roller skate on right foot, 'cloth' wrappings. (see 88/317-7 for accompanying chariot).

-7. Toy chariot 'hot rod', 'The Mummy': moulded gold 'hot rod' chariot, blue and red wheels, three green cobras at front and two at back. (accompanies 88/317-6 'The Mummy' figure).

-8. Toy figure Hot Rod Monster: moulded plastic figure, painted red and grey, grotesque monster with steering wheel in left hand, black ball in right hand, saliva dripping tongue, standing on axle with red and black oval wheels. Green base with black mouse.

-9. Toy figure Sidewalk Surfer Monster: moulded plastic figure, painted red and grey grotesque monster with flying cape and witches hat with white initials, drooling toungue, standing on grey skateboard inscribed 'Sidewalk/Surfer'.

Please help me if you figure it out send me an email that would be great [email protected] thank you so much
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 29, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Were they bassed off a TV show? They could be the Big Bad Beedle Borg characters, it sounds something like that.
    What year do you think you got them in? The 80's, 90's??

Jan 29, 2008, 10:18 AM
    I'm almost 100% sure that they were in the early to mid 90's an I know they were not beetle borgs they were like tiny statues of monsters or gross chracters on wheels kind of like garbage pail kids on hot wheels that's the kind of wheels they were on. Man I feel like I'm the only kid who ever played with them I can't find them anywhere on the internet. Thanks for trying I really hope someone can figure this out for me thanks again.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 29, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Maybe a type of transformer then?
    Sorry I can't be of more help.

Jan 29, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Yeah I know it wasn't transformers either thanks for trying though, god this is going to drive me crazy no way I was the only kid who had those toys for some reason I think they may have been some sort of micro machine series or something but I guess my search continues thanks again.

So what I have remembered there about a inch an a half tall many different types of plastic chracters on four plastic wheels the chracters were always some type of funny gross little monster or something they were usually standing on a base that was on the wheels probably about a half inch to inch long an blended into the character somehow :eek:
    WenisOnFire Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Yeah I had these too I have been wondering what they are called too I'm searching so if I find anything I'll let you know

Feb 21, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Sweet good luck I hope you find them and don't forget to let me know thanks

Feb 21, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Savage Mondo Blitzers Toys

Check this out this is what I had I don't know if it's the same thing there are other pictures on Google if you look them up? Hope that's what your looking for also

Feb 21, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Oh my god you're the man thank you so much I can't believe you found them..!
    :D yeah thanks again I can't believe you found them so fast how did you find them..

Feb 21, 2008, 06:16 PM
    You know honestly Google is one heck of a tool lol I took a while but I finally found it glad I could help! I also wanted to know what they were called too cause I also had these when I was a kid and for some reason today they just popped up in my head. Well glad I could help you out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this called? [ 5 Answers ]

I know someone who needs help understanding what's going on with him. I don't know whether it's called precognition or clairaudience or what. He's afraid to talk about it because he thinks people will think he's nuts so he just keeps it inside. He mostly hears people being tortured, killed, beat...

What are they called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering what you call these symbols _ and -?

Should he have called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. I've been out of the dating relm for awhile since I've recently got out of a long term relationship. I'm in my mid twenties and I've started dating this new guy. We've only been out 4 times, but each time has gone great with the last date being an overnight date, that I...

What's it called [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new, first post. You know when you fill out a form on the internet, say you need to type your e-mail address for example. You type the first letter and you get the drop down box showing every word you ever typed starting with that letter, including every time I've misspelled my e-mail...

View more questions Search