Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderingmind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 02:45 AM
    What is the right decision?
    I'm not sure I'm into phycics and what I believe, but I've started studying it and uni and now my beliefs that it was untrue are changing rapidly.
    Basically I'm no expert, its just a few sample lectures, but its really made me think.
    I've recently just broke up with my boyfriend, my choice, and he said I would regret it I made a big mistake, and that as soon as my head was sorted I would realise that. He begged for me back pleaded and pleaded but I wouldn't give in.
    Now my head is sorted I feel my heart is with him, but the next minute I feel its just my mind. I'm contemplating going to a clairvoyent to see if they can predict or suggest if we have a future together.
    Basically I think I'm still in love, despite different views within our relationship, he said love changes anything and as he loves me so much it can all be sorted, I can't help but think he is true and I miss him like crazy.
    Can anyone help me if I give you some facts or figures as he is all that is on my mind, I don't want to do anything but think about him and dwell on the good times we had, and when I do have contact with him I'm so happy and feel I can get on with what I needed to do, such as uni work.
    Please help?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Often when you leave a bad situation you start idealizing the good times and forget the negative aspects.
    If he was controlling or abuse don't even bother, but if it was things like you not seeing eye to eye on things and one of you being stubborn you can work compromising things.

Make a list of pro's and con's of being with him.

You could agree to meet with him and just discuss your entire relationship and how you could do things different and then decide.

From what I have seen of psychics/horoscopes they will say you are going to...
    But that doesn't mean that it is going to be a good outcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making a decision [ 14 Answers ]

Some one explain this to me... Im just having a bad day once again, trying to keep my head up but this one things keeps bothering me. 1 week before we split she wanted to get married and tld me I'm theo nly one for her. We have a son, then a week later we break up and then a weekafter that...

Decision to make [ 5 Answers ]

New to the site, but have been married 6 years 31 years old wife is 30. Ive wanted kids for a while now. My wife simply doesn't. We discussed this before we were married and she said that she wanted kids. I stopped asking about it a year ago, now all of a sudden she said that she is leaving...

Struggling with decision [ 9 Answers ]

I am 39 years old, divorced, and have 3 teenage children 14-18. I have had a difficult time regulating my periods on the pill. Recently the doctor changed my pill to a lower dosage. I have continued to spot and bleed in between. THis month I needed to start taking a new pack of pills and had not...

Is it the right decision? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 26 years old and involved with a 31year old woman called (A) who has a 8 year old daughter from a previous marriage of 8 years. We've been together on and off for two years. Met her just after her devorce went through. We once again split up and became good friends and last year I went overseas...

View more questions Search