Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhinay_v Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 01:42 AM
    Proposal/introductory letter
    Hi,

We own a hotel in one of the hill stations in india.please kindly help me to write a proposal/introductory letter to market my hotel to potential customers.

Regards

Abhinay
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 07:46 PM
    I would list all the attributes of the area and your hotel.

Example; Scenic beautiful area, relaxing, close to transportation, great service, good food, convenient to shopping/historical places, tours, security, etc.

I would attempt to appeal to satisfying the customer needs. Ask yourself "What are the things that would make ME want to stay here.........?"

-Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introductory letter for the new branch [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to get a introductory letter for the newly started travel agency branch .

Introductory business letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am an events planning student who need your assistance in drafting an introductory letter to vaious vendors telling them about my company and the services offered. Yvette

Introductory letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have a home base cleaning Business and I’m trying to recruit more clientele. Writing is not my strong point and I’m having a hard time with the introductory letter. I want the letter to get the attention of new potential clienteles and have them interested in my business but...

How to write an introductory letter [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering how to write an introductory letter and if I could get a sample... that'd be great

View more questions Search