Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deborahchaplin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Hallmark in Gold
    I have a set of (appear to be modern) pierced earrings. They are hallmarked 750, which I know is 18k gold. There are other hallmarks that include a sun in one stamp, a three-leaf clover in another stamp which contains two "C"s, a "G" and what looks like a tower of some sort. There is another hallmark which contains two "C"s and a (maybe) maltese cross. I have researched the internet for hours to no avail! Can you please help me? Just so you know, these are round, puffed, swirled earrings and each one is about 3/4" x 3/4". Thank you SO MUCH in advance!
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Feb 7, 2008, 04:56 PM
    This isn't really helpful at all, but it might be a personal artist's stamp. Using the initials and forming a symbol is extremely common.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hallmark on a gold pendent [ 5 Answers ]

I need help to find out about a gold neck bar,the markings are:259644 mtl 10g 999.9. I do not know even if it holds any value,please help.Thanx

Southwest Hallmark Q.T. [ 12 Answers ]

I've been collecting this inlay jewelry for years. Does anyone have any info re: a hallmark stamp... Q.T. sterling or .925... with a copyright sign? I believe it may be costume and manufactured. Many of my pieces look exactly the same. Lots of stamped backs with inlay Plastic and or real stone....

Several Native Amer. Pieces jewelry Hallmark info sought [ 3 Answers ]

I have two rings bearing the inscribed initials "KRB" which is circa '70's by unknown Navajo silversmith as far as I can tell, does anyone know more about this particular silversmith. Another ring bears the inscription "BY-LUCKY","4-79" Another Zuni ring bears the hallmark "R" and what is...

View more questions Search