Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 04:58 PM
    The Restaurant
    An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.

The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.'

The other man said, 'What is the name of the rest aur ant?'

The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?
    You know... The one that's red and has thorns.'

'Do you mean a rose?'

'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Hehehehehe...
    I'll bet he can hide his own Easter eggs, too!
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 29, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Lol that was a good one. Need to keep that one in mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restaurant budget [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking over the accounting duties for a previously existing restaurant. They have quick books started with their previous accountant. The accounts and basic setup are filled in but have otherwise not started using it. I am looking to help them create and keep a balanced budget. The...

Restaurant business [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I am looking for restaurant inventors? Does anyone know of anyone that would be interested?

One restaurant to two, what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a sole propietership business, no employees, me and my wife only. We are going to rent the kitchen of a nightclub/bar, we are also going into partnership with someone to buy current pizza shop and change over to our pizza food and name. What do I need to do license wise and tax wise. We...

Restaurant job [ 1 Answers ]

Im a teen looking for a part time job... and I'm planning on working at a restaurantbut I have no work experience. I have my resume done and all but I have no idea how to apply fofr the job? Like who should I ask? What do I say? :o haha and what should I wear to an interview? If I do get one

Restaurant Name [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to open a take-out/delivery type of steakhouse and I've come up with the name Bully's. And have a bull as the logo that looks like a bully. But someone told me that that sends the wrong message,can anyone please help. I would really appreciate as many replies to this as possible as like a...

View more questions Search