Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 04:22 PM
    The wall
    Three blokes, an English farmer, Osama bin Laden and an Aussie Engineer were all working together one day.

They came across a lantern and after rubbing it, a Genie pops out of it.
    "I will give you three wishes total, one Wish each" says the Genie.

The Englishman says "I'm a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in England ."

POOOOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in England was forever fertile for farming.

Osama bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a huge wall around Afghanistan , Palestine , Iraq , and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Australians can come into our precious state."

POOOOF! Again with a blink of the Genie's eye there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Aussie engineer says to the Genie "I am very curious, please tell me more about this wall"

The Genie explains " Well its about 5,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the countries. Nothing can get in or out, it's virtually impenetrable."

The Aussie Engineer sits down, opens a beer, smiles and says to the Genie

"Fill it up with water."
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Very clever! Thanks for the chuckle. :)
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Hahahahahaha!!
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 29, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Lol once again you have another great joke. Keep them coming.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Thank scottish , I try my best :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running in wall Coaxial Cable from Existing wall [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, Is there someone here who is expert on electrical? I need help on running coaxial cable to my existing walls. I have a 1st floor where I have access to drilling holes into the second floor. I am willing to cut open holes for installing the single gang boxes. Now, here are my...

How to support a load bearing wall, need engineer, cement wall [ 3 Answers ]

I want to remove about 6 feet from an interior wall. The rafters run parallel with the wall but the reason I think it's load-bearing is because one of the trusses rests on the middle of the wall with a lateral x across it. I have existing pictures and a drawing of "the existing" and what is...

Installing half wall in load bearing wall [ 3 Answers ]

We are attempting to make our kitchen open concept with our living/dining room by creating either a half wall or putting in a window (what is the correct name for that?) The wall is load bearing. Do we need a permit for that type of reno? What would be a realistic budget to set aside for that...

Hampton bay fan came with wall remote but Fan is not operated from a wall switch. [ 1 Answers ]

I received a New Hampton Bay fan to replace an existing fan. The existing fan is operated by two pull chains. The new fan came with a wall control device. The problem is that the fan is not operated from the wall switch and there are no pull chains. Can I use a Hampton Bay remote with the...

View more questions Search