Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valkman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 02:42 PM
    HDTV connections
    I'm having trouble connecting my HD Dish Netework to my Sony HDTV and making my surround sound work.
    bmarigoni Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Does the DishHD have an option in the setup to allow sound on the HDMI output? My DVD player has this. You can make just video go over the HDMI cable without sound, or you can do both.
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jan 28, 2008, 04:23 PM
    What connection are you using

HDMI ?

VGA ?

Component ?
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jan 29, 2008, 10:13 AM
    You are only using an HDMI connection so you should be getting sound if you are not you should be getting a replacement cable if that doesn't work then your TV is the problem or the system your trying to run the HDMI from

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting HDTV [ 1 Answers ]

I have all the cables I could possibly need. I have an Audio receiver only. I have a Motorola HD Cable Box I have a Recordable DVD(Emerson) I have a Toshiba HDTV

What should I do to adopt HDTV? [ 5 Answers ]

I've heard that I will be forced to buy an HD television under federal law? Is that true? What should I do about that? Should I buy some sort of converter? Should I wait until the last minute for prices of stuff to fall? There is a LOT of information about this online, but it's too much,...

HDTV Signal [ 2 Answers ]

I live in RI and my local digital cable provider does not offer an HD channel for FOX or ABC. I was wondering if there is an external antenna I can purchase that will hook into my HD ready TV to get the local HD programming? Or if there are any other options out there besides satellite...

View more questions Search