Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HILYFVRD1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Want to get married on Friday feb 1 2008
    My fiancé and I want to get married in Valdosta Ga they say you can but I don't know where to go to get married in Valdosta we both reside in Tallahassee fl or is there some where else closer to get married we want to be married the same day we get the license. So help us out please with any information
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Some states will not let you get married the same day the license is issued and Florida is one of them. You'll have to get the license earlier if you want to get married on 2-1.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 03:15 PM
    In Valdosta, call the clerk of the court and first be sure you can get your marriage license in one day ( including the blood test) some GA counties have places to get the blood test in the moring and your license by afternoon, many others do not.

But the court can tell you if there will be a judge available to do the serivce. Also most court clerks have a list of local ministers that will do the weddding in their homes or at the court house.

Of course if you want to make it Atlanta, I would be glad to do the service myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On probation as of feb 1st I have question,can I leave state for a college visit ? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: HELP!! OK I've been placed on probation for the next 3 yrs of my life.this is my first offense.I'm 21.I am scheduled to go to Arizona in march for 3 days for college campus visits.I live in ny.What are my chances of getting to leave state?My probation officer said "it's going to be...

Debt Collector - I am going to trial in FEB. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. I am new at this and have been reading information online about Debt Collectors and their tactics. I am due in court the first week of February and I am not sure how I am going to go about this. I have already requested a trial so this will be my first trial date. I am being sued for a...

Act! 2008 [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any forums where I can get this product?

The first day of last cycle was Feb. 28. [ 1 Answers ]

The first day of my last cycle was Feb. 28, 2007. My cycle is usually pretty regular and comes every month. I've taken three home tests that all came back negative. I have never been on birth control or anything like that. Could I be pregnant and if not what else could be wrong with me?

I am having a problem with my sons father we went to court feb 14, 2005 and he got v [ 7 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my sons father we went to court feb 14, 2005 and he got vistitation threw the visitation center never went there and denied there services now almost a year later not see his child or not paying child support after being ordered 75.00 per week. I get a letter telling...

View more questions Search