Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jan 13, 2006, 11:53 AM
    Documentary: ibiza uncovered 12
    Does anybody have this documentary or know a place I may be able to get or download it from. It was on in the u.k
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 13, 2006, 01:08 PM
    Tv
    I have never seen it on any download site's but if your talking about the one that was shown on Sky1 then I would try and email them and see if they can help advice where you can get a copy from.

Also have you looked on Amazon and Ebay there is normaly stuff nocking around on these kind of site's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wal-Mart Documentary [ 23 Answers ]

Has anyone seen the documentary about Wal-Mart entitled "Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price"? I just saw it last night and I was quite disturbed by what was presented, if in fact the documentary presents accurate facts and data. The movie concentrated more on American Wal-Mart, though; I think...

Ibiza.. To a mother? [ 1 Answers ]

I only have one really simple question to ask someone who has been to ibiza. How are they on ID? Are they reall heavy on it? This is not a question for me. My daughter is going to ibiza to celebrate her 18th and she will be there for 2 nites before her 18th. Just want to know if she will be able to...

View more questions Search