Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 13, 2006, 11:50 AM
    Lost
    Ok so the first season has just finished in the UK and I'm even more confused than ever!!
    What on earth is going on ? Is that why it's called LOST as everyone has lost the plot?
    What's your theory on the whole story?

Season 2 starts in the spring, but I can't wait so I'm going to have to "acquire" it before then ;)

Tokk a while to get into it but once I did I was totally hooked, makes a nice change to find a drama that actually requires the viewer to think.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 13, 2006, 12:12 PM
    Lost My Mind
    It was gripping TV lol I think that they need to get the second part on ASAP there are still so many questions to answer for me? Im still a little lost myself to parts of the program.

John Locke, is still the one that I can not understand? I can't get my head around the things he does and the things that he seems to know about them all on the Island.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jan 13, 2006, 01:07 PM
    Lost
    Ben,it's so easy to understand.The plane crashed,and they all died.Then the cast came back to life,to find themselves on an island.Most of the cast are lost souls,wandering about for an acting career to start.Meanwhile,the scriptwriters write whatever comes into their heads,and then hand out their work to different cast members.Meanwhile,it has been discovered,unknown to the cast,or the watching public,that they are in fact on Tracey Island,and Thunderbird two is hiding nearby.
    In season two Ethan Hunt arrives,with the Mission Impossible crew,to shoot everybody dead,who then wake up at the airport,having missed their flight.Then everyone turns into a polar bear,whose arrested by Kiefer Sutherland,and told he has only 24 hours to live.
    Brilliant television... Sorry Ben,I must have dozed off... what was your question again? :D
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2006, 01:13 PM
    Lost
    Hi,
    Great series!
    Can't wait every week to tape the hour program... runs through all the stupid TV commercials faster that way!
    Walmart in the US sells the first episodes on CD's now.
    Another I really like is "Surface".
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 13, 2006, 01:31 PM
    :D:D Nez I like your theory, now what was you answer ?

Jan 13, 2006, 02:07 PM
    Lost again
    I think they are all dead,and are lost souls,judging themselves.I bet at the end of season 12 :D you will find out that it's a completely new cast,and you never spotted a thing,apart from the whole last three seasons being sung in Russian,with Chinese subtitles.Whoops,sorry,got carried away again.I think they are all playing out some kind of mind game with the polar bear,whose really some kind of angel,come to save them.
    Apart from that,I have'nt a clue,except to say,it's confusing,as I missed every episode,and only saw the last eight minutes of season one.Doh!!
    almen Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 05:37 PM
    Lost
    Have talked with others and we all agree that everyone died and is now in purgatory.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nez
    Ben,it's so easy to understand.The plane crashed,and they all died.Then the cast came back to life,to find themselves on an island.Most of the cast are lost souls,wandering about for an acting career to start.Meanwhile,the scriptwriters write whatever comes into their heads,and then hand out their work to different cast members.Meanwhile,it has been discovered,unknown to the cast,or the watching public,that they are in fact on Tracey Island,and Thunderbird two is hiding nearby.
    In season two Ethan Hunt arrives,with the Mission Impossible crew,to shoot everybody dead,who then wake up at the airport,having missed their flight.Then everyone turns into a polar bear,whose arrested by Kiefer Sutherland,and told he has only 24 hours to live.
    Brilliant television.....Sorry Ben,I must have dozed off....what was your question again? :D
    Nez, that was cute! I loved the first series and hope they bring the second soon to germany. I thought as well that they might all be dead, but why would some 'beings' want to steal children? Maybe it's more like Fantasy Island, to give everyone a second chance who knows... but no matter I still love the show - those people that write these stories are really talented! If they don't bring it to germany, you guys will have to fill me in, I hope...

Just love your sense of humor!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 09:38 PM
    Dead Zone
    Speaking of great shows, what do you think of the series Dead Zone?
    Also, Kingdom Hospital is WOW! Any input there??

Just love the smell of popcorn!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 14, 2006, 02:02 AM
    Curly, Nez and Chery, they are in the middle of season two of "Lost" here in the US. I saw some of season two's episodes and they were really good. Fred, I heard they will be showing new episodes on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to watch the show because of my work schedule, but I've switched to digital cable and they have a feature that tapes shows. So now I can watch my favorite shows when I come home.

Jan 14, 2006, 05:59 AM
    Lost Video
    Thanks for that Pretty.Please don't say anything about season 2 :D

By the way,found these "legal" video clips of Lost,on ABC TV's Lost site.The player will auto-run on it's own,and play several clips:

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=Lost

Watch the vids first,I recommend,before looking at,or downloading any other goodies.You may get a short commercial,before the Lost clips.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2006, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    Curly, Nez and Chery, they are in the middle of season two of "Lost" here in the US. I saw some of season two's episodes and they were really good. Fred, I heard they will be showing new episodes on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to watch the show because of my work schedule, but I've switched to digital cable and they have a feature that tapes shows. So now I can watch my favorite shows when I come home.
    You lucky Girl! How are you at writing recaps of what you viewed? I sure would like a low-down of what's happening. Am taping the first four parts of season 4 of '24' to enjoy without the commercials and getting my popcorn ready.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 14, 2006, 12:58 PM
    My theory is they are all a bunch of nutjobs lost on some island.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2006, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nez
    Thanx for that Pretty.Please dont say anything about season 2 :D

By the way,found these "legal" video clips of Lost,on ABC TV's Lost site.The player will auto-run on it's own,and play several clips:

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=Lost

Watch the vids first,I recommend,before looking at,or downloading any other goodies.You may get a short commercial,before the Lost clips.
    I got the site, and also a popup for install 'my backdrop' because I don't have Flashplayer, so I guess I'm out of luck. Any suggestions?

Boo Hoo!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 14, 2006, 01:25 PM
    Chery, I will be happy to give you the low down on what happens on the show. The popcorn sounds good, but I usually hold on to my cell phone. People are always calling to talk to me about something, therefore, I talk to people and watch the show at the same time. I can't wait to watch the taped episode of this week's show. Don't worry Nez, I won't say anything about season 2.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2006, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    Chery, I will be happy to give you the low down on what happens on the show. The popcorn sounds good, but I usually hold on to my cell phone. People are always calling to talk to me about something, therefore, I talk to people and watch the show at the same time. I can't wait to watch the taped episode of this week's show. Don't worry Nez, I won't say anything about season 2.
    I'll send you my email address through PM and Nez won't be discouraged from watching it himself then. Again, thanks!

Jan 14, 2006, 03:37 PM
    Chery
    Chery here is the link for Flash Player for the Netscape,Firefox,and Opera browsers:

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/...ShockwaveFlash

Er,if I've misunderstood your message,I'm sorry :o I've just watched a supernatural series on TV called Sea Of Souls and tonights episode was very good,so my mind is still in a daze at the moment.

Pretty thank you ;) although I'm sure the suspense will prove too much to bare,and I'l find out before it's shown here in the UK :D
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 14, 2006, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crankiebabie
    My theory is they are all a bunch of nutjobs lost on some island.
    LoL Crankie ! I think there all dead and are waiting to be judged is my take on it so far... Im counting down till its back on here in the UK, I was watching it on C4 then flicking over to E4 to watch the next show ! Why did the end of seasion 1 leave me with some many questions still pmpl.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2006, 05:17 PM
    Lost, continued
    http://www.lost-tv.com/

This site has some news and updates, a few episodes in text format, and pictures, and extra's so check it out. I thought it pretty interesting.

This was part of the link Nez sent earlier - just had to go deeper into it.

Hooked!
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so lost... please help me [ 2 Answers ]

OK forget that last message... I've done it I've had my 1st real kiss and lets just say it was the funniest thing ever, OK my boyfriend kept making grunting noises and stuff and I couldn't help but laugh so, I ended up choking on our spit!hahahaha it was so funny!if you have some funny stories...

Need help I'm lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi got a problem with my PC I think.the other day my PC shut down and said"dumping memory" and told me the problem was "tcpip.sys page fault in monopaged area" does any one know what that means and how I can fix it as I'm lost

Lost dog [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I thought I would post on here since I come here often. It's probably a waste of time but worth a try. If anyone is in Austin, TX. That would be the only help. Ill paste from where I posted it somewhere else. http://austin.craigslist.org/laf/127941033.html

I'm lost... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a close group of friends since high school.   4 years ago, my friends who were a couple broke up... Although I knew of the unspoken rule that you should never go out with your friend's boyfriend... I did. It didn't have a good ending. 9 months later, he broke up with me... stating the...

View more questions Search