Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laura12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Modern Foreign Languages
    Why should Modern Foreign languages be included within the primary curriculum?
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Apr 10, 2008, 05:30 PM
    A better question is: why NOT?
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Yea, almsost every child from other countries speaks another language, why shouldn't we?
    It kind of annoys me really that they understand me and I don't understand them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study of foreign languages in the 18th century [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a paper on Gulliver's Travels for university and I would appreciate if you could help me with this question: Did people in the 18th century give any importance to the learning of a foreign language? Was it a normal practice to learn a foreign language? I am particularly interested in...

Different languages [ 2 Answers ]

We came to Germany when my elder daughter was 6 years old, and we are living in Germany for two years because of our work as a missinory. Now my daughter is going to German school and can speak German and write German... But may be this or the next year or the last to live in Germany. I am...

I want to learn 3 languages [ 9 Answers ]

I need/want to learn French, German, and Arabic in a fast, effective, and very cheap way. Can anyone help?

Vista and Languages [ 6 Answers ]

When I got Windows Vista, my mother installed it in Chinese. Tries to reinstall it have failed. I know there is a tool in Windows called lpksetup.exe that will help install additional languages. I searched online for the syntax for using this tool and have not figured out how to use it. I cannot...

View more questions Search