Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Are these normal?
    The following is a list of my menstrual cycles from April07- Dec07.

23-28 Apr07
    8-15 May07
    2-9 June07
    1-8 July07
    23 July- 3 Aug07
    11-24 Aug07
    11-15 Sept07
    6-15 Oct07
    4-8 Nov07
    27 Nov- 4 Dec07
    28 Dec07- 3 Jan08

As you can see, each month varies a great deal for the day my menses should arrive. So I'd never know if I could consider myself 'late'. I'd really like to know, are these variations normal, or could they be considered as 'irregular' cycles? Help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.:confused: :(
    wolfcandy2 Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Jan 28, 2008, 08:22 AM
    And how old are you if I may ask
    alyssarox32 Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 08:32 AM
    It seems like you just have really long periods. I did notice that you'r menstral cycle is fairly short. I wouldn't say it is not normal but if you are so concerned about it, I suggest going to the doctor. Birth control might regulate you'r period as well. I believe you'r doctor will suggest that. My sister, who is 17, went 3 months without getting a period. Talk about nerve wrecking!

Jan 28, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfcandy2
    and how old are you if I may ask
    I'm 20yrs old.

Jan 28, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Ouch three months without... worse than pulling teeth without anesthetic

Jan 28, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Yea Im 20 as well. Every woman is different. Like I said, go to your primary care provider or gynecologist and have them check you out. Give him/her a written menstrual calendar like you posted on this site.

Jan 28, 2008, 09:01 AM
    I agree with alyssa on this one

Jan 28, 2008, 09:02 AM
    wolfcandy2

Lol! Personally I would LOVE to go without it for 3 months. I think that pulling teeth out without anesthetic is worse than that.

Jan 28, 2008, 09:03 AM
    All depends on the situation alyssa darlin,if you are with a guy he might get the wrong ideas and then what

Jan 28, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Im sorry I don't quit understand what you mean guys getting the wrong idea. Did we switch topics? Lol

Jan 28, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Lol if you were with a guy and you did not get your monthly for 3 months he might get the pregnant idea darlin

Jan 28, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssarox32
    It seems like you just have really long periods. I did notice that you'r menstral cycle is fairly short. I wouldn't say it is not normal but if you are so concerned about it, I suggest going to the doctor. Birth control might regulate you'r period as well. I believe you'r doctor will suggest that. My sister, who is 17, went 3 months without getting a period. Talk about nerve wrecking!

Also, my last period was 28 Dec-3 Jan. which makes today the 32nd day right? I've only been crampy throughout this cycle and there's no sign of a period. Only a brownish discharge (not heavy). But definitely crampy,like those you get before or even during your period. They're just kind of mild and annoying. This has beensince my period ended.Any advice??

Jan 28, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Im no dr and won't even give advice on it... I will say that you need to see a dr though

Jan 28, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Wolfcandy,

OHHH! I see what you mean now. Yes, you are right about that. If that were true then I would make sure to get a pregnancy test.

Jan 28, 2008, 09:19 AM
    At least you see my point hun

Jan 28, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Crysi Im a caring guy that wants everyone to be in good health,if you feel as its something wrong,then see a dr to confirm it or to see what's wrong

Jan 28, 2008, 09:53 AM
    I have averaged out your menstral cycle throughout the past 10 months as well as the length of each one:

Menstral- 26 days
    Length- 7 days

In my opinion your periods are normal. There are women whose menstral cycle runs for what seems like forever. I have noticed that your cycle can last between 16 to 32 days and the length can vary from 4 days to 14. Brownish discharge means period your period is coming! Sometimes I don't cramp right before my period and sometimes not even all. I think you are pretty normal though. I REALLY suggest taking birth control. You will be so intact with your period it's not even funny.

Jan 28, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Alyssa you are so correct with that... a kiss on your cheek...

Jan 28, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Well thank you!

Jan 28, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Just flirting with you hun

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

Normal or not [ 8 Answers ]

I just ended a 3 yr relationship with a girl who was something I can't explain, our sex life was horrid, after 3 yrs their was still no shower taking together, I couldn't look at her private parts unless she gave me permission which was only about once for a couple seconds every 2 months, noooooo...

Is this normal. [ 4 Answers ]

I just ended a long 3yr relationship. She was very controlling and abusive, verbally. I continue to tell her to get lost its over, she still texts me trying to tell me what to do and when to do it. Or how busy or she won't be home like I care. Does she just not want to let go or is she that wacko....

Is it normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just have a question... I take "the pill" but one day I forgot to take my pills to a holiday that I was going to for 4days... so I've missed 4 days of my pill but when I came back I took those 4 missed pills in a day but different time and eversince then, I got my periods before I went on my...

Is it normal? [ 30 Answers ]

Is this normal (for a woman) to be horny for 2 consequetive weeks in 1 month and the other 2 weeks, completely not interested in sex at all?

View more questions Search