Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    banthony155 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Cold rooms
    What should my water pressure be? Is it easy to bleed the system? I had it done last year by my furnace guy. Can I do it myself?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Please post this back on the same thread you were using for this item.
    therinnaiguy Posts: 153, Reputation: 5

Jan 29, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Boiler pressure should be between 12 & 20 PSI. You may have air in the line, your pipe could be froze again or your circulator may not be pumping water. Your first post indicated you have heat in the first few baseboards so you must be getting some flow or the heat is just traveling by gravity to the closest baseboards. What are you reading for a boiler pressure? To properly purge a system, call your heating tech. There are too many things that can go wrong if you attempt it (flood, hot shower, scalding) and it may turn out to be something different. It's tough fixing a problem without putting my hands on it. Equate it to getting a hair cut over the phone. Sounds good, looks like hell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water Baseboard Heat, Cold Rooms [ 9 Answers ]

I have hot water base board heat. About a week ago, I noticed I couldn't get the house to go above 62 degrees. When I touch the baseboards the two rooms at the beginning of the loop are hot, but as I go farther through the house the units are colder and colder leaving the two bedrooms freezing...

Open neutral in several rooms [ 11 Answers ]

I have discovered that there is an open neutral condition in three of my home's rooms. First, one of the bedrooms has an open neutral. I tested three receptacles on one side of the room. The end of the line is fine. The first two receptacles show the open neutral in the bottom outlet; the...

Chat Rooms and Honesty [ 15 Answers ]

Good Morning, After searching Google for any info on chat rooms and statistics on what they done to others relationships, I noticed a link to this site and just registered in order to ask my question. Ok, I met a woman who I instantly connected with on all levels. We share many, many...

Sharing rooms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if anyone can tell me what the age a brother and sister can share a room for I have a little boy who is nearly four and a girl that is 4 weeks I live in a two bedroom house and I know I won't be putting my daughter ina room yet but I would like to know what the age limit

Two Kids rooms [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 13 year-old boy from a previous marriage and a newborn on the way. My boy is only with me 5 days out of every two weeks because that's the schedule he wanted. Well the extra bedroom at my house which is a little bit bigger than his now, with a larger closet, my wife and I use the room as...

View more questions Search