Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1stAnita Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 12:07 AM
    VHS tape stuck in VCR
    I have a Toshiba M675 VCR that will not turn on. It has a VHS tape in it. I have the cover off. How do I get the tape out? Thank You.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 07:41 AM
    This basic method is to move the motor that moves the loading/eject mechanism by hand until the tape comes out with the power off.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Above method is not destructive. If throwing out anyway, and turning motor does not work for you. Could dissassemble and remove, or if you are lucky, you may find a bad fuse. You have to take cover off no matter what.
    Try KISS's Method first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting old TV, vcr, and dvd/vcr combo [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old TV with just a coax connector. I have a Zenith VCR and a Go Video dvd/vcr combo. I currently have them set up with an RF mod. Which lets me use the stand alone vcr and the dvd part of the dvd/vcr combo. However, the way I now have this set up, I cannot use the vcr part of the...

Capture a vcr tape into my computer [ 5 Answers ]

I love to get this old VCR tape into my computer. I see the vcr machine has audio/video outlet. How can I extract this tape and feed it into my computer. I have a digital camera. I guess I Need some capturing equipment?

Vhs to dvd [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 4450 Dell 2.4mhz w/DVD burner & would like to burn my old analog vhs family videos to DVD. Any opinion on easiest way. Considering Pinnacle Studio Deluxe but it's pricey. Please advise. Thanks. Dcc [email protected]

Dv to vhs [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way for me convert or play DV's through my VHS without buy any type of DV player. Thanks

View more questions Search