Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lukek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Trying to find old scifi movie with metal creatures that attack from under ground.
    I can only remember a few scenes from this 1980's or early 90's movies.I believe it was a scifi movie.There was a spaceship crash and the people of the ship were trying to get to this building ,but there were mechanical creatures that would attack from under ground.At the end of the movie there were only two people left and only room for one in the ship to take them off the planet.There may have also been a cyborg little girl or a cyborg teddy bear.Hope someone can tell me what the movie is,thanks.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jan 28, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Could be screamers, try looking on wikipedia, type list of science fiction movies. It will let you search by decades

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s-80s animated movie featuring fairies and other creatures. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, this is driving me crazy... I used to have this movie on a "compilation tape" my cousin made for me when I was young. It was an animated movie about this boy who is on a hunting trip and stumbles upon a 'fairy ring' (this ring of mushrooms with fairies) and he gets taken into a fairy...

I can't find this 80s movie ? It might be kind of SciFi Horror [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a kid in the 80s I saw this movie that kind of freaked me out. All I remember was this kid in a mansion with his family, and the family was being killed one by one by this Alien type of monster thing. The Alien Monster thing would use the Heads of the people it killed to lurer people to...

Scifi movie from the 80s [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is dead soldiers on the ground and also some one breaking a wall and finds himself in another dimension and there is someone there.. I wish I could remember more... its been a long time.. can any one help me?

How can I re-ground a circuit with a spliced metal-clad cable? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Folks! I've posted on here before about an open ground, so don't mean to be a bore - but this is another issue. Sorry for the long preamble I'm about to give, but thought some background might help before my question: I recently installed a GFI combination outlet / switch (to a vanity...

I keep find I'm going to have a heart attack [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me put my mind at rest :'(

View more questions Search