Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jan 27, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Papaya soap vs glutathione soap
    Which one works better?
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 28, 2008, 03:13 AM
    I was about to ask the same question. I mean which is the most effective agent; kojic acid, licorice, arbutin or glutathione?
    janice589 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 11:24 AM
    This is not my opinion, just from what I had heard from other people. On the FAQ page of Diana Stalder products, they say

"Of the three products, the Papaya Kojic Beauty Bar is most effective at whitening, followed closely by the Black Beauty Bar, then the Licorice Beauty Bar.  The Licorice Beauty Bar is the mildest of the three, followed by the Black Beauty Bar and the Papaya Kojic Beauty Bar."

On another site I read

"Glutathione, or Gluta-C soap really works but it is a bit harsh for the skin.
    Papaya kojic acid base soap/cream is the best whitening product available
    in the market, online or over the counter alike."
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Kojic acid is; however, carcinogenic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Does theswisscare.com l-glutathione soap works? [ 2 Answers ]

Does it works for any skin type? If you have used this product or have an opinion about it please let me know your results and what are your thoughts towards the product. Thanks!

Soap? Or Dirty? [ 23 Answers ]

If your not supposed to use soap to clean down there on a woman's body... then what do you use?

Does papya soap work [ 1 Answers ]

I papaya soapwas wondering has anybody had any good results with the papaya soap whitening Im just kind of freaked out that only my face will be white and the rest of me will be dark. So does anybody have any good words for the soap??

View more questions Search