Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayp11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Can't remember the name of 2 older movies
    I've been thinking about this for about 2 or 3 months:eek: , but anyway;

These both are older children movies, I used to watch them when I was little.

1. what's the movie that starts with these rodents, maybe mice or squirrels. I don't know something small and cute. And they are in the middle of a farm. The old man starts the tractor up and they almost get ran over but the tractor runs out of gas. And there is a brier bush in front of the farm house and the bad guys live in it.

And

2. this one is about people cutting trees down in the forest and one of the workers gets separated from the rest of his co-workers and falls in love with one of the fairies (I think they are fairies). They sleep on mushrooms that grow off trees. One part of them movie they are singing and running in little things of water, kind of like pools, or ponds stuck together, and the water changes color when their feet hit them.

I know its not a lot of information, but thanks if you can help. :)
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 09:06 PM
    The second one is something about a forest or helm or something like that. I know what you mean though, it's from the late 80's early 90's.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Oh now I remember Fern Gully.
    Is that it?
    Don't know about the first one though.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 28, 2008, 12:48 AM
    The first one could be the secret of nime (bad spelling) but I'm not sure
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 02:02 AM
    1) The Secret of Nimh (the book is AMAZING, better than the film ever could be)
    2) Fern Gully

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

Need help on two movies [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need help on 2 movies. I'm 27 years old so I know these movies were on in the 80's and I saw them on hbo. The first movie/show is about a boy/man who has these jim henson type monsters vist him and they start singing and doing various things. All I can rememeber is that the movie set...

Can't remember the title to an older movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about these guys who rob armored truckes and the police and fbi want this group of men real bad, I can't remember the title.. It is something like Life I New York City or something like that I think...

Older movies [ 3 Answers ]

OK there was this movie I saw like 10 years ago and I don't remember much but it was about some people on a treasure hunt and they keep finding clues in some famouse guys (davinci I think) art/sculptures, eventually they make it to some pyramid and they put these gold disks into something and some...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

View more questions Search