Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Jan 27, 2008, 08:24 PM
    How to build a adjustable jig for a raised panel
    Was just curious that if anyone here has ever built a jig to route raised panel doors and how they did it.

I'm working on one now but it needs to be adjustable for different size doors.
    Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks Nichols Trim
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Do woodworking for a hobby -- used to weld -- had many jigs

How to make a Raised Panel Door

Workshop Woodworking Jigs Free Woodworking Plans and Projects

Designing & Building Cabinets - Google Book Search
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Jan 28, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Thanks ill check this site out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing an adjustable door threshold [ 21 Answers ]

I'm getting ready to install an adjustable door threshold in a basement on a concrete slab. This is what the threshold looks like: Find Adjustable Sill Inswing, 36" and other Door Thresholds & Sweeps at Aubuchon Hardware It's a standard threshold that you see a lot these days. However, I will be...

Adjustable rate mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a 5 year ARM at 4.5% interest we initially decided on it Because we thought our company would move us before 5 years. Now we Have decided we both like it here and know we will stay past the five years. We are currently in year 2 of the 5 year ARM. Now I am trying to decide ...

Adjustable Toilet Tank [ 2 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a toilet with a tank on the back that is adjustable. I installed paneling to the wall behind a toilet and now the toilet doesn't fit due to the little bit of paneling on the wall. I can cut out an area of paneling behind the toilet for the tank. Instead of ruining the wall...

Fixed or adjustable? [ 5 Answers ]

Help.. I am confused about mortgages. I am refinancing my home.. I currently have a loan that could go negative amorization?. and I want to change that.. I have been told to go with a 30 year fixed because interest rates are at an all time low... but my mortgage brokers says that it smarter to go...

Adjustable light [ 6 Answers ]

I want to make the brightness adjustable on a Milwaukee 28volt worklight that uses li-ion batteries. Any ideas for this odd ball voltage? Thanks:o

View more questions Search