Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ooonikki02ooo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2008, 04:28 PM
    A county song and I want to know the name!
    Ok so there is this song that they play all the time at this club I go to, its by a guy, and he talking about "im gonna wake up dancing." that is the only part of the song that I can remember some one please help me out
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 28, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Odiss Kohn – "Gonna Wake Up Dancing" (Category 5 record label)

Category 5 Records

Please rate my answer!!! And if you like country music, visit my personal YouTube channel at YouTube - crashvillestar's Channel
    ooonikki02ooo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Thanks so much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

County officials? [ 2 Answers ]

Who is responsible for inspecting the financial records of all county officials

Probation troubles from state to state and county to county [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend was on probation in IL, he is a truck driver doing local runs in KY and sometimes needing to run from MO to KY. Due to him working so much in KY we decided to move here. Well his probation officer told him to find a place to live. We had both lived in KY before and we didn't like the...

Know this county song? [ 5 Answers ]

If you know artist & title please let me know... some of the lyrics are 'I can see me being with you for the rest of my life.. I can see you loving me too.. it sure would be nice... two hearts, one love' thank you .

View more questions Search