Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexnhalsmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Removal of shower facuet
    Hi- I am trying to figure out how to remove the shower faucet (to turn water on and off) and having no luck. Can anyone help?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 27, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexnhalsmom
    Hi- i am trying to figure out how to remove the shower faucet (to turn water on and off) and having no luck. Can anyone help?
    Do you wish to replace the valve? Turn the water off to it? Or change a cartridge? What's the brand nain of the faucet? One handle or two knobs? How old? Please give us more details. Thanks, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen shower Facuet [ 4 Answers ]

My shower faucet is dripping and I suspect a bad cartridge or washer. The faucet is a Moen/Chateau/2352/chrome. Any idea on how to take the handle off to get to the cartridge? I don't see a screw or anything for that matter that will help me get the handle off. Thanks.

Outdoor Facuet [ 1 Answers ]

When a hose is attached to the outside faucet and the water is turned on, water spews and runs from under the light grey plastic cap on top of the faucet. The cap has "Antisiphon" on it and from what I understand, this plastic cap is a part of the vacuum breaker. When I try to remove the cap, it...

Shower Pan Removal [ 1 Answers ]

I am removing a shower to install a tile shower and have run into a problem. I am trying to remove the existing shower pan and have everything loose except it seems to be caught on the flange. Are these flanges screwed together? It is loose all theway around and is only hung up right at the...

Leaky shower facuet [ 5 Answers ]

My shower had a very huge leak problem. After doing some research I found that replacing the washer or the stem would be the best solution. I took out my cold stem and saw that it was completely corroded so I replaced it. I took the stem to the hardware store and a employee help me find the...

Shower Control Removal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob shower control setup and the hot and cold are currently leaking water. I would like to remove them and fix the problem, but I can not get them off. I took the center screws out, pulled, wiggled, pried, sprayed with WD-40, tapped with a hammer and they won't budge. If I pull any...

View more questions Search