Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetsorrow Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Jan 27, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Do I have a ghostly protector?
    Hi all,

Well this is probably going to be kind of difficult to explain, but ill do my best. So, weird things happen to people that hurt or insult me (intentionally, sometimes accidently/jokingly). e.g. one of my friends will call me a name or pinch me and then they'll trip or something will fall on them or they'll run into something etc. basically they end up getting hurt, not badly though. Its just kind of creepy. When it first started it was just like a funny coincidence and id just laugh it off to being like karma or something. But now, when it happens to everyone around me its kind of hard to think everyone I know is that clumsy.

I'm only bringing it up cause my boyfriend wanted me to, cause it seems as though the stuff that's happening to him is getting worse. I don't believe in ghosts or anything like that, people have been calling me a witch and a demon, I don't believe in magic or demons. But after every other explanation that I've had for this has been useless, I've got nothing else. I don't even know if this really is deemed paranormal phenomena or anything like that, so forgive me if this is wasting everyone's time. :D

Anyway, its my hope that one of you will have had a similar experience or have your own explanation that can help me shed some light on this, cause I really am starting to worry that someone is going to get hurt. I know, call me crazy cause I'm starting to believe I am.:p

Thanks everyone who reads this and gives their input. Oh and don't worry, if you call me a looney I promise I won't "curse" or whatever :D jk

Peace and Love
    fde Posts: 93, Reputation: -4

Jan 29, 2008, 09:00 PM
    I would say you are a very in toon girl. The problem is you have know idea what is happening to you. It is well sort of like a touch of being able to manifest things with your mind. Your bodies energy is on a very high frequency. Do you ever scramble the TV or make microphones go crazy. You need to go buy a book on how to ground yourself ( with energy that is ) ( a chakra book may have the info ) There you will find lessons on how to ground and control plus heal your energy. You just don't know how to tune you energy that's all it is like you are sending great balls of energy, positive ,negative and indifferent at people.
    Ask any questions you want I will try to answer.
    sweetsorrow Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Jan 30, 2008, 01:24 AM
    Well that's an interesting explanation for this. I guess it explains a fair bit (still kind of skeptical though, but that's just the way I think), but ill look into it. Honestly I didn't really think that much of all these incidents, like I said I only asked cause my boyfriend wanted me to, I wasn't even expecting a response really. But thanks for the reply fde, I appreciate it! :)
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 03:05 AM
    There's nothing wrong with being a witch. The beliefs taught about people who do magic are usually blown out of proportion anyway. So don't listen to that talk.

Decide that nothing will happen to your friends without a purposeful action on your part. It will stop.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2008, 04:15 AM
    Most people don't have a very good grasp on statistics. They think that coincidences like this should not happen.

They do happen and they're surprisingly common. The extraordinary is more often than not in fact ordinary.

No ghosts or witchery going on here, just maths and psychology.

Your friends teasing you and things happening back to them are 2 independent events.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace Honeywell R8405 B1017 fan protector relay [ 7 Answers ]

My Honeywell fan protector relay R8405B1017 on my gas furnace with A/C needs to be replaced due to an intermittent terminal. (There was some arcing and it actually melted the spade connector). I cannot find an equivalent relay part#... Google and cross referencing at Honeywell site has no results....

Recorded my sleep and picked up weird ghostly talks [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I have been told I need a sleep study done on me, am so tired in the mornings. I did buy a recorder, digital one and before bed put it on. It is voice activated. I had what I thought was a nightmare, thought someone was strangling me, had hard time breathing, then woke up. I did...

Power Source protector with alarm. Going off. Goodness. The noise is killer [ 1 Answers ]

OK. My internet died.. and I shut off the router and the power surge protector shut off too. Now the alarm is going off and I can't get it to stop

View more questions Search