Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hutman3647 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 02:57 AM
    Adding Sony DVD recorder to Sony System with Bell PVR
    Sony DVD Home Theatre system is already setup w/LCD TV, Bell PVR 9242. Searched and read previous ques and ans - but my recorder still not working. System is setup with HDMI cables TV - Home Theatre, TV-PVR, have S-video connecting DVD Recorder to TV, and Basic Red,Yellow,White connecting DVD Recorder to PVR. I have set up other variations successfully but not with PVR and DVD Home Theatre... help
    hutman3647 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 03:28 AM
    I have successfully completed the connections and everything works fine NO LONGER REQUIRE HELP Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SONY DAV-S500 Compact AV DVD System "Standby" [ 2 Answers ]

We own a SONY DAV-S500 Compact AV DVD System. Anyone familiar with this will understand that when you hit the power button, the system automatically goes into standby mode. Hitting eject and placing your DVD in the machine, and closing the tray, the system powers on in full power mode. Same as...

Hooking dvd recorder to shaw pvr [ 1 Answers ]

I have just baught a dvd recorder and want to hook it up to my shaw hd pvr. My pvr only has one rf cable in from antenna and the instructions on the dvd recorder say to conect a rf cable to the recorder from the out rf port in the pvr whichit does not have. Do I reconect the pvr using rca cables...

Sony DVD recorder - how to watch another channel? [ 1 Answers ]

I've just set up my new Sony DVD recorder/player - model GX330. I can get it to record and playback, but I can't watch another channel while it records. I have a LCD TV, HD Digital receiver as well, which are all connected. I can get the remote to switch the equipment on/off (not the receiver...

How hookup a DVD/VCR recorder, 2 satellite receivers one PVR to a Sony LCD HD TV [ 5 Answers ]

Please help!:confused: I have a Bell Express Vu system, which consists of a 3100 receiver connected from the satellite dish directly to the LCD TV via the cable, runs on channel 3. The second receiver is a 5900 with the built in PVR it is connected to the TV by a s-video cable as well as the RCA...

View more questions Search