Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    married3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Netured Dog
    My male dog was netured a few years ago but mated the other day with a shihzu and now shihzu teets are getting big.Could it be that she is having a false pregnancy or could it be that he truly wasn't fixed?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Married, does he still have either of his testicles? If not, since it has been a few years, he is not capable of impregnating her. You are either dealing with a false pregnancy or is it possible that another male dog got to her? Is this female your dog or is it someone else's and they are accusing your dog of mating with her? I would suggest whoever owns the female make an appointment with their vet and have her evaluated. If she is pregnant and someone is accusing your dog of impregnating theirs, get a written statement from your vet that your dog is neutered and it is an impossibility that he is the culprit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Neglected dog. My neighbor leaves her dog locked in a cage all day while she is at [ 5 Answers ]

Work, then comes home lets the dog out and locks the dog right back up again in her cage and she proceeds to go out until all hours of the night. I hear the dog moving around in the cage. I don't understand why she even has a dog, she doesn't spend any time with it. Besides dogs not being...

Dry Dog Food for Small Dog [ 3 Answers ]

My Lhasa Apso and Shih Tzu have digestive trouble with their current dog food - Bil-Jac. I purchased California Natural Lamb and Rice, but the nuggets are so large and hard that my one dog won't eat them. She picks them out of the bowl and sets them on the floor. Does anyone make a high quality...

Dog Is Scared of Brand New Dog House. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

I brought a brand new dog house for my chow chow. I put a pillow and his toy in the house. He would not go in. One day it started to rain, so I had to help him go inside the house to keep him safe from the rain. He stayed in there for a few seconds, came out and he never went back in. I felt sorry...

Dog refusing to eat dog food [ 3 Answers ]

My 8 year old German Shepard recently started refusing to eat her normal dry dog food. I'm nervous in the wake of all the pet food recalls. Her dog food is not listed on the recall list and does not contain wheat gluten. I have always let her self feed as she has always been good with how much she...

My dog is 2 years old and he will not eat his dried dog food! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have two dogs pal and buddy now buddy is 2 and pal is 8 I have had these dogs for there hole life and about a month ago we had to change there food now pal was fine with this she eats her food all at once so did buddy but once we put them back to there regular diet pal was fine and so...

View more questions Search