Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueyes981 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2006, 02:40 PM
    Ear repiercing
    I had my ears pierced 4 years ago and I don't like the placement of the hole on my right lobe. I would like to let it close up and then get it repierced with the placement of the new hole being slightly above the old hole. I was wondering if I get the new hole so close to the old hole, will the two merge and form one big hole?

Thanks!
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 12, 2006, 06:28 PM
    It will not close up at this point, but you can have it done again above the old hole. My ears where done by my grandmother with a needle and a potato. The holes were not in the right place so I had them redone when I got older. They too where close to each other but I did not a problem. I did have professional pierced in reputable tattoo pallor. I did not go to the mall and have some twit that was working at her first job. If you get them done check around, see who is the best in your area, beware not all places are good places to go, or clean for that matter.

Jan 12, 2006, 06:33 PM
    Thanks.
    Thank you very much for your answer.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 12, 2006, 06:38 PM
    Your are welcome you can coment on the post to rate it if you want, I am glad that I was helpful to you.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 12, 2006, 11:52 PM
    Blueyes, it's important to get your ears pierced by someone who knows what they are doing. If you pierce other parts of your ear, keep in mind that other areas besides the earlobe will take longer to heal, will be more painful, and will not close up as easily or may never close at all. As for piercing the ear over, that depends on where the closed hole from your last ear piercing is. You shouldn't pierce through the scar tissue of a healed-over piercing, so there may not be enough room on your earlobe for both holes. Again, this is something that a professional would be able to determine.

Jan 13, 2006, 10:05 AM
    Thanks
    Thank you very much. I will have to get someone to check it out.
    mccarc Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2006, 01:53 AM
    I have 6 on one ear and on the other I have 4 and I have my nose done.. . also I have my belly done but I want to get it done twice hahaha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong placement - ear repiercing? [ 4 Answers ]

Had a second piercing put in each earlobe yesterday and am unhappy with one of the piercing positions - it is very near the edge of the lobe and not where I'd asked for! :mad: (was done with a gun, I realise the risks but had no trouble in the past). Could someone let me know how long I need to...

View more questions Search