Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 26, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Makeup Kit
    So, you know those eyeshadow sets that you can get at Walmart and Fred Meyer and such? I love those for the fact that they have a wide variety of eyeshadow colors. But hate that fact that the makeup islow quality. Do any good makeup brands make these?:p
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 07:30 PM
    I love sephora. Some of the lines they carry can get pricey but you can't beat the selection and the sephora brand itself tends to be fairly priced. And if you sign up for their beauty rewards thing and order online its totally worth it since you get so many extras. The quality is always great too
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 26, 2008, 07:34 PM
    My question was do they make eyeshadow sets?? If you are confused about what I'm talking about, I'll give you a link... http://www.beautycheckout.com/images...de%20Combo.JPG
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 08:01 PM
    None of these are quite as large as the one in the link. But they are high quality at (mostly) fair prices. And these are just a few of my personal favorites, they have pages of similar products.

Sephora: Sephora Brand Colorful Story Palette ($80 Value): Eyeshadow Sets

Sephora: Pop Beauty Eye Class - Smokey Eyes: Eyeshadow Sets

Sephora: Pop Beauty Day to Play Wallet: Eyeshadow Sets

Sephora: Sephora Brand Classic Blockbuster: Combination Sets (more than just eyeshadow but still a great pallete)

Sephora: Sephora Brand Blockbuster Palette: Combination Sets

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airbrush makeup? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently saw this thing on TV about makeup that you can airbrush on your skin. Has anyone done this and does it really look that good. Also can I buy the airbrushing tool in a store and not from an infomercial... I figure if it's that good then stores would sell it but I missed the details during...

Non-Comodogenic Makeup [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'd like to find a foundation that isn't powdery, because I have dry sensitive skin and it makes it look flaky, and one that is creamy and gives my face a nice glow, but isn't oil based which irritates my skin. Can I find a creamy, water based formula makeup at a place like walmart? Any...

Break Up and Makeup [ 2 Answers ]

New problem now... I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months, in April he broke up with me for 2 weeks, because he said he was not ready for a relationship, he said he made a big mistake and we got back together. Now he has done it again because he said he was tired of having a constant annoyance...

Makeup Brands [ 3 Answers ]

What's the best bramd of makeup that you would suggest that is the most flawless on acne prone skin.

Mineral Makeup? [ 2 Answers ]

I just recently heard about this. What do you know about it and what brands are best? Thanks

View more questions Search