Link World Class Wreckin Cru - Turn Off The Lights LYRICS

Link YouTube - World Class Wreckin' Cru & Michel'le - Turn Off The Lights

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

What is the name of this song, I know the lyrics but I can't find the name of the song [ 3 Answers ]

Every little thing that you do I'm so in love with you It just keeps getting better and better I want to spend the rest of my life With you by my side Forever and ever and ever Its country If someone knows the name of the song Please tell mee

Please help me find this song [ 2 Answers ]

I think the song is from the 80s,it goes something like this.hey you with a sad face come on to my place and get it on,and while your on the dance floor why do you want to cry for lets get it on. :'( please help me I'm going mad

View more questions Search