Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jan 25, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Quality of Kemore side by side frig
    How does the quality of the Kenmore side by side frig compare to other companies, what your experience? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag side by side fridge freezer-- occasional ice up, defroster buzzes [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, all -- - Our Maytag SIDE BY SIDE ( MSD2356AEB) occasionally builds up ice on the coil in the freezer. I turn the unit off, remove the rear panels, defrost with a hair dryer, then reassemble after the half hour or so it takes to "hairdry" it. I restart, and the unit works beautifully. ...

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Side-by side Maytag frig half not cooling [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Matag MZD2766GEW side-by-side in which the frig side quit cooling. The freezer is cold but seems to continue to run (I assume it is trying to cool the frig side without success). I hooked up an old PC cooling fan to blow into the return duct from the frig back to the freezer. The frig...

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.