This is my 23yrs old brother Lee.
    Attached Images

bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 16, 2006, 07:22 AM
    Whoa! Nice shirt!lol!:eek:
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 07:32 AM
    Yes it is a cool shirt. My brother does have a lot of style. He takes great pride in his appearance when he goes out.

Jan 16, 2006, 07:40 AM
    That's good. I like to go out when I can and I love getting ready its nice cause when I do, its not very often. How is your brother doing? Has anything happened since you first started this thread?
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 08:24 AM
    Well I have been leaing him to his own devises - but on Saturday we had to do a disco together. Someone booked his kit for an 11yr old birthday party and he needed a DJ, one that caters for children as well as adults and I am the only one that does so. We had good fun and worked together well (on a professional level), and I think he actually found respect for me. I spoke to my mum about it and she said "It's because he needed you and he knows you know what you are doing" - he went back to his grumpy brother self the next day - but he was not as bad as he usually is. Other than that I just leave him be.

Jan 16, 2006, 08:28 AM
    Wel at least there has been something good coming out of it. But it is a good idea to let him be Im sure he will come around at some point, Im mean you are his sister and that's blood, he should have respect for you.
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 10:07 AM
    We have more gigs coming up - so fingers cross it will work
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2006, 10:23 AM
    DJ

I did not look at the other answers. It seems to me and usually this is the case. When people butt heads and argue and disagree is maybe because you two are much more similar then you think and that is why you guys always butts head.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    DJ

I did not look at the other answers. It seems to me and usually this is the case. When people butt heads and argue and disagree is maybe because you two are much more similar then you think and that is why you guys always butts head.

Joe
    You could be right Joe ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Brothers dream:-symbol=dog [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't dream this dream so I don't know any details but my brother told me that the most important symbol was a dogt peeing. Can anyone help interpret this symbol?Thanks in advance :)

80s Movie Title: involves Brothers Grimm [ 4 Answers ]

This is a movie I watched every year on the Disney channel as a kid, but I can't remember the name of it. It was basically about the Brothers Grimm. They're on some kind of trip and decide to cut through some forest to get to wherever faster, only it turns out it's an enchanted forest, and they...

Loved by two brothers? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm china and I'm the one who wrote last time on the topic "should i give his brother a chance" and the one who wrote "help me plese i'm confused' right now the guy that I truly like is here in the US and well we have been communicating through e-mail. The problem that I have now is that his...

View more questions Search