Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaki simons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Sony DVD player stops picture, then starts again
    My Sony DVD/VCR player has suddenly started stopping the action for several seconds, then starting again. What's going on? Do I need a new player?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Have you got a cleaner and cleaned it?
    You need to before it stops moving at all or you will have to send it to the repair shop or buy a new one.

Not the disc cleaner but the lens cleaner. Department stores carry them in the electronic dept
    dvd cleaner : Target Search Results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snowblower starts then stops [ 2 Answers ]

My snowblower will start. Afer 30 seconds it stops. I have to wait 30 minutes and it does the same thing allover again. Could it be just a little amount of gas from last year left over?

Well water system: shower stops whole house water stops and starts [ 2 Answers ]

I have a plumbing/well water question. Recently our water flow has been stopping (during a shower or in the sink). The entire house water supply stops. Sometimes there is a noise - like air - as if we've been away for a month. Sometimes there is no noise at all, the flow goes down to a trickle...

Starts but stops quickly [ 1 Answers ]

My propane furnace will not light. The fan runs but the gas will not ignite unless I physically close an electronic switch. If I close the switch in a few seconds the gas ignites but most times it doesn't continue to burn. It is a Heil Furnace and it is about twelve years old. If I shut the...

Dish network hookups to DVD HDD, TV, and DVD player [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Dish Network 301 Satellite box I want to hookup a Pioneer DVD-640H HDD, so I can record from my dish channels to my DVD and/or HDD, I have an older Panasonic TV that has connections: ANT 1, ANT 2, audio (re-white RCA type) and also S-Video input and RCA a/v (yellow-red-white) input. ...

Water stops then starts [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: just recently when I have been taking a shower the water pressure slowly dies out until the water becomes just a trickle for about 2 minutes and then the pressure kicks bak in and the water returns to normal pressure. This has been happening more and more lately. It also happens in the...

View more questions Search