Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sister4ever Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 10:30 PM
    Worried and frustrated
    Hello, I have a problem that I am a little concerned about. I’m 18 years old, and I can’t reach an orgasm. But when I was younger and first discovering my body, I could reach an orgasm very quickly with out any problem at all, even multiple times. But in the last year and a half or so its become harder and harder to reach one, and I'm afraid its almost impossible now. I bought a vibrator even, and nothing seems to help. I'm very frustrated, and I'm afraid my boyfriend is too. I understand that many woman do not have an orgasm during intercourse, but it feels like we have both tried everything. I'm afraid maybe there is something wrong with my physically… Any advice? Do you think I should see a doctor? Thank you so very, very much, I really appreciate it. - Sara
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 14, 2006, 02:30 AM
    Yes, it's true. Most women do not orgasm from penetration. A lot of women enjoy clitoral stimulation with or without internal stimulation of the vagina. You may want to try to practice on your own and see what you find pleasurable. Many women experience their first orgasms from self pleasure. Some use vibrators to provide more stimulation which make them reach an orgasm. When using a vibrator you have to relax, start slow, and get to know your vibrator and your body. Touch the vibrator to different parts of your genitals. Discover what feels good, then keep doing it. Let your arousal build and let nature take its course. You can also look at instructional videos for women to watch alone or with their partners. Your boyfriend may want to explore with you ways to make sexual intercourse more pleasurable for you.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2006, 05:43 AM
    Female orgasms
    Hi,
    The other answer is very good.
    Here is a link with some very good suggestions, for both the male and female:
    http://www.liveindia.com/massage/Genital.html
    It gives some very good advice on foreplay, that you and your boyfriend might want to try.
    I do wish you the best of luck, and it will get better!
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 14, 2006, 05:54 AM
    Every woman is different, some can only expirence an orgasm through clitoral stimulation, others penetration or both. But don't worry its not a bad thing. But there are ways to make it enjoyable for you both. Like pretty said, there are instructional videos. They may help you reach orgasm through penetration or make it a pleasurable expirence for you and your partner by just having orgasms with clitoral stimulation.

Pretty is right most woman first expirence there very first orgasms through self pleasure and many times when they star becoming sexually active with a partner they find it difficult. It happened to me, the first time I had sex with my then boyfriend now my husband, I couldn't reach orgasm for about almost a year, Then it just started happening I think I had just learned to relax and enjoy sex, and that made it much easier to have one that way.:D
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 7, 2006, 10:51 PM
    From what I know. Most women is harder to orgasm from intercourse. The most effective way is direct clitoral stimulation. I agree with the rest that u need to explore it yr self using fingers and also make use of the vibrater to help u to reach orgasm and starts it slow. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frustrated: [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My wife and I have been married for over 2 years! We have recently experienced some communication problems with each other and now she is not wanting to have sex that much anymore. She says her peak has passed her (she is 30)! Any suggestions!

Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! My husband and I have been trying to conceive now for three months, and normally my cycles are pretty regular... in the past I have had a 21 day cycle and oved on the cd 10. This month that was still the same, but I didn't get my AF until DPO 15! I also started spotting 3 days before only...

Sexually Frustrated [ 15 Answers ]

I know I said that I am waiting till I am married before I ever have a sexual relationship again, but its harder than I thought it would be. I am very frustrated. Its not like I am in a situation where I can have sex for a while and If I was I can't bring myself to just sleep with anyone and I am...

Worried and frustrated [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem that I am a little concerned about. I’m 18 years old, and I can’t reach an orgasm, threw masturbation or sex. But when I was younger and first discovering my body, I could reach an orgasm very quickly without any problem at all, even multiple times. But in the last year...

Lonely and Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

My b/f is very good to me. We've been together for over 3 years. He always look out for me financially, calls me 2 or 3 times everyday and he says he wants to marry me. The problem is he has not spent any time with me for 3 months. He says he going through some things right now. He has a very...

View more questions Search