Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pixie3240 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Hair folicle test
    My fiancé snorted cocaine 1x Dec. 9th 2007 and took a few pills. He has to have a hair folicle test done with his body hair by Jan 26th 2008 will it show in the test?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Check some of the Simiilar Questions at the bottom of this page.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Yup, it probably will.

Takes a minimum of 90 days to get out of the portion of the follicle closest to the scalp but will remain in the follicle furthest from the scalp for a heck of a lot longer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 10:17 AM
    I will agree on a hair follicle test this will show up. ( thus the reason they do that type of test) to be sure the person is not using the drugs
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Definitely!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Folicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... a little over 30 days ago, I tried meth. It might have been equivalent to a few lines. I'm not an habitual user, don't use it, just tried it, and haven't used it since. I now am going for a hair folice test for a job application and HR told me they are testing for drug use within the...

Hair Folicle Test [ 5 Answers ]

Both my husband and I have used meth over the last 2 years. Our employer is requesting volumtary testing of all employees. It will be either a urine or hair follicle test and managed randomly. My question is since I have long hair and he gets his cut often, isn't he less likely to produce a...

Hair Folicle Test [ 12 Answers ]

I was told that taking steam baths or saunas will open your pores and help detoxify your body, because you sweat out all the toxins. Is this true?

How to pass a hair folicle test [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how to pass a hair folicle test. Does anybody know by experience?

Folicle drug test [ 1 Answers ]

It can be detected even with new hair growth for 90 days or more, after using. As for detoxing it sooner as far as I know there is nothing that can.

View more questions Search