Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AdinaMite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Noma thermostat THM501
    Hi,

I need your help please with my new thermostat Noma. For some reason the set temperature is lower than the current room temperature (what does it mean and what should I do about it) and the little guy who is showing the comfort level, is sad, which means uncomfortable... the humidity also is showing LO. I know we do not have the humidifier connected to the thermostat but I was hoping that the thermostat would show the humidity level in the room and I do not think is low. The humidifier is set up on Comfort.

Could you please help me with these three issues I have with this thermostat ?

Thank you very much,
    Regards,
    Adina
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Please do yourself a big favor. Take the NOMA back and get a good thermostat like Honeywell or White Rodgers. NOMA is a pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Noma 7 day programmable thermostat for about two years and I have lost the instructions of how to program it. Is there some way of getting a new set of instructions? It was purchased from Canadian Tire, I don't see a model number or anything on it, all I can say is that it is for...

NOMA Thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I just installed a NOMA 7-Day programmable thermostat, and I have a question. When I first installed the thermostat, it stated the humidity in my house at 18%. I need it to be around 35-40% so I increased the setting. It is now a full day later, and the only reading that I can get for humidity...

Noma Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a programmable thermostat I misplaced my manual. The fan does not want to turn off and when the heat comes on I have a display that shows a sign of fire and one that shows a music note what does it mean

Wait6000 humidifier controlled by Noma THM501 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have just installed a Noma THM501, 5+2+2 digital thermostat with humidity indicator. I'd like to use it to control my Wait 6000 furnace mounted humidifier as the humidity sensor on the humidifier does not seem to be accurate. The sensor on the thermostat seems to more accurately reflect the...

View more questions Search