Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Jan 25, 2008, 07:04 AM
    Do he like me?
    On Wednesday I went out ice skating with a nice guy, I had the best time for months, there was no awkward silences and we seemed to be on the same wavelength.
    On the way back he held my hand and kissed me good night, he wasn't forceful just a peck on the lips and he was a total gentleman throughout.
    Wer guna meet up when wer both free.
    Do you think he likes me or is he just being polite?
    alyssarox32 Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sparkle
    On wednesday i went out ice skating with a nice guy, i had the best time for months, there was no awkward silences and we seemed to be on the same wavelength.
    On the way back he held my hand and kissed me good night, he wasnt forceful just a peck on the lips and he was a total gentleman throughtout.
    Wer guna meet up when wer both free.
    Do you think he likes me or is he just being polite?
    It's hard to tell because you spent one night w/him. Do you think he likes you?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2008, 07:43 AM
    I think he likes you. I never kissed or held a girls hand that I was not interested in, because I didn't want to give the wrong signals. And the peck on the lips was probably because he was nervous you know how awkward the first kiss goodnight can be for guys.
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Jan 25, 2008, 08:48 AM
    I do like him, the date was lovely, I had a really good time and we got on very well. He insisted on paying for everything which no guy has ever done for me, it was really sweet. Id love to see him again, take things slowly and see if anything develops

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search