Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mozart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Penis enlargements
    Hi Sir,
    I am 29 years of age but my penis looks too small.which medicine should I take for
    Increasing the size of my penis?

. Help!

Yours,
    Mozart
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Mozart, there is no medicine that will do that. Don't spend money on the variety of claims.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 06:32 AM
    There is nothing that will change your size, The few fraud products out there are just to separate you from your money.
    alyssarox32 Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 07:15 AM
    How big is it?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 25, 2008, 10:14 AM
    I know you probably don't want to hear this but size isn't everything. It's how you use it that matters. ;)

Jan 25, 2008, 10:51 AM
    Well Im sure that's true but a 3 incher isn't going 2 do much for any woman.
    Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Actually it would, the area that stimulates a women is not deep, it really is method and position.

Jan 25, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Method and position of the hands and tougne maybe... JK I know people say that size doesn't matter but it's so hard to believe it because I have had the worst experience ever w/a smaller guy.
    karma Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jan 25, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Ok, here's something I learned. Men and women have sizes. Men can be small, medium and large, and women can be shallow, medium or deep. If you find a woman with a "shallow" or small size (as in depth) vagina, the two of you will be very happy. Because if a man with a large penis tries having sex with a woman with a shallow vagina, it's painful. It'll take some trial and error, but once you find her, you're size will be perfect.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2008, 12:21 PM
    alyssarox32... don't give up hope... it may have been that particular guy. I've had many female friends tell me that they've had bad experiences with guys that are pretty large as well. It has a lot to do with whether they know what to do with it.

Example. I own an acura. My friend owns a beamer. I can drive. He cannot. I beat him in a race almost EVERY time. **note. Racing is dangerous AND illegal. Don't do it**

So yes... although a 3-incher MAY be a bad experience, if you get a dude with 3 inches that knows what to do with it, you may have a pretty good time seeing as a woman's most sensitive area is between 1 - 3 inches deep.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Karma is dead on! Penis size is mostly a guy thing. A woman's most sensitive areas are close to the opening of the vagina.

The trouble you run into is societal conditioning that a large penis is better. A large penis "signifies" male superiority. A large penis is bigger than the average clitoris. But there are some women who are bigger than some men. The difference is that men's urethra runs through theirs. All humans are born with a "penis." Some can pee through theirs, others can gestate babies. Either way, a penis is a very good thing. Do not think less of yours.
    Expert

Jan 26, 2008, 05:25 PM
    I do laugh people have no trouble with a "finger" or a "tounge" well I don't have a six inch finger, do you, without a tape measure I doubt I have much over a three inch finger, and I am not going to measure my tongue but surely it is not 6 inches from the edge of my mouth

So it is the how, not the size.

Size is an issue in the mens shower room, but has little to do in the bedroom.

Jan 28, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Hey Fr_Chuck,

Why do you laugh about that? Some people who don't know 'how' to work it will be satisfied with just using their fingers or tougne. Both of those body parts can do wonders as well you know. If a man doesn't know how to use his sex he can turn to both of those components and you know what, a lot of women like it! So sometimes is Isn't about the 'how' either. In my opinion it is about what a man has, and how he can offer it. Some women think in their minds that size is better and therefore will have awesome sex and some don't.
    ahilterbran Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    I know you probably don't want to hear this but size isn't everything. It's how you use it that matters. ;)
    I totally agree with this answer! :)
    blackgwichinbutterfly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mozart
    Hi Sir,
    I am 29 years of age but my penis looks too small.which medicine should i take for
    increasing the size of my penis?

. help!

yours,
    Mozart
    Size is about everything. My boyfriend has a 6 incher and I know ways to make it feel good in me.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Hello m:

I haven't found a medicine that works. But, I think stretching it does. I stretch mine every night. It doesn't get any bigger, but it sure feels good.

excon
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 31, 2008, 06:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello m:

I haven't found a medicine that works. But, I think stretching it does. I stretch mine every night. It doesn't get any bigger, but it sure feels good.

excon
    LOL I would have to agree with excon. Hmm. Does the pump work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small pimple on the underside of my penis. I t does not hurt or anything. I t is just something I thing should not be there. What could have caused it?

Spots on penis [ 14 Answers ]

Help I've got these skin coloured spots on my penis I've ask about this before and I got told its natural! But I would like a second appinunn so what do you think? And also can I get rid of them because I'm scared to have sex with my girlfiend and I really don't no what to do!:( what do you think...

Dry penis [ 6 Answers ]

I was woundering if any one's penis evergot dry and fely scaly, what do I do?

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Ok just about 2 days ago I noticed I have a bump on the side of my shaft around the size of a pee I am extremely worried and don't know what to do it only hurts if pressure is applied I tried to pop it once and puss came out now all that happens is blood comes out please help me!

View more questions Search