Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lithium ignition Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 11:32 PM
    New drivers make games crash computer.
    I just installed a vga driver disk plus all its components on my computer plus the utilities the disc that came with the motherboard and now my computer starts blue screening whenever I open games. I tried to uninstall but that does no good. The windows tried to warn me but I pressed continue so how do I fix it?
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jan 24, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Update drivers from the internet probably more up to date than the ones on your disc should sort it out :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I didn't know what heading to put this question under so sorry. Anyway I just wanted to ask I have loads of computer games that I would like to play like zoo tycoon and sims 2 and things. The problem is when I install them the computer goes really slooooooooooow!! PLEASE HELP I Want to PLAY...

How to make online games [ 1 Answers ]

I was wandering how to make a free online game

Computer crash [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm facing this problem that my computer is shutting down sometimes and dispaying a message mentioning "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" and something like: " settingsmodifier:win32/possiblehostsfile hijack". I have no idea what I shall do. Please any help?!

Best way to learn how to play computer games [ 23 Answers ]

I would appreciate your suggestions as to the best way to learn how to play computer games

Computer restarting randomly! Drivers not working? H3LP! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! My PC keeps restarting randomly, with no error or blue screen. It happened when I deleted a file once.. Other than that, it was random as far as I can tell. When I send the error report it says that it's a driver problem. I don't see how though because it was fine until I attached...

View more questions Search