Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 11:32 PM
    Believe I need more information -- This is a dead end

newfoldervirus removal tool - Google Search
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2008, 06:09 AM
    I hope this helps:

TECHNOLOGY UPDATES: New Folder.exe Virus Removal Tool

It gives a little blog and a few diff. ways to remove the virus!
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 14, 2008, 12:27 AM
    Click start>click run type in msconfig and then press enter. Go to the start up tab and uncheck everything except your anti virus,click OK and reboot.

3. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    Security News from the net: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

4. Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot Security News from the net: Spybot search and destroy spyware and popups and superantispyware Security News from the net: SUPERAntiSpyware Home Edition (free version) to get rid of the nasties

5. Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web CureIt!
    Dr.Web CureIt! – download free anti-virus! Cure viruses, Best free anti-virus scanner!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rvhost removal tool [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am facing a lot of problem with rvhost.exe that creats exe folders and killing my network Also corrupting data Am only having the licence version of protector plus and it's a fully funny think it never detects a single virus:D

Monitoring Ad Click Tool and Autoresponder tool [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want the details of the AD Click Tools and Autoresponder tools. Regards, Stany

Where can I buy seat removal tool and repair kits for 20 yr old Cadet Prestige faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have 3 sets of faucet valves & handles (Cadet Prestige chrome spread faucet - #2811.200) on sink and in bathtub. They were installed in 1989. All the faucets now drip, even when the faucet is tightly closed. I’ve taken them apart and noticed that the ‘permanent’ diaphragm has microcracks and...

Tool! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in a really Tool-y mood. I hope I'm not the only Tool-head here. Jambi I think is my new favorite song. What's everyone's favorite Tool song or album or lyric or riff or WHATEVER?

New tool bar in IE [ 1 Answers ]

When I log onto my internet explorer I get a new tool bar at the bottom of the screen , how can I get rid of this , I got spybot, adaware, Thanks in advance

View more questions Search