Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 06:05 PM
    New boots
    An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, are Californians. Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. So seeing some on sale one day, he buys them & wears them home, walking proudly.

He walks into the house and says to his wife: 'Notice anything different about me?'
    Margaret looks him over, 'Nope.'

A frustrated Bert storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room completely naked except for the boots. Again, he asks, a little louder this time, 'Notice anything different NOW? '

Margaret looks up and says, 'Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow.'

Furious, Bert yells, 'AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?'
    Nope', she replies.
    IT'S HANGING DOWN BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!! '

To which Margaret replies.. 'Shoulda bought a hat, Bert. Should have bought a hat'
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Jan 24, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Nice joke! Nice signature quote too :)
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 29, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Lmao. Ha ha ha ha ha. I love this one. You always have great ones to post. Nice
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Jan 29, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Keep them coming... great jokes this morning
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 02:20 PM
    WOW!

Laughing this much at work is completely unacceptable, Friend... completely...

Wow...
    reginanewsum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 06:39 PM
    This one was great! I loved it! Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful boots [ 4 Answers ]

Right. I have a pair of gorgeous, metallic blue, well fitting, knee-high Doc Martin boots. The problem is when I lace them up and try to walk in them the crease at my ankle is so stiff I find it digs really badly into my achilles tendon and ribs away the skin. How do you soften leather boots?...

Sqeeeeky ld boots [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the place to post. My mother got some tough leather parra boots, but one of them squeeks, not just squeek but really badly cartoon style squeeky. How can I make them un squeeky?

Roofing vent boots [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:We live across the street from the ocean in NE Florida and are putting on a new roof and would like to ask if the boots around the vent pipes should be lead or neoprene? Which would be better considering deteriation caused by the weather/sun in this area?

Do I have to replace gutter vent boots? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my gutter's cleaned and they said I needed 5 ventboots replaced for $525. What is a ventboot (wasn't home when they came)? Is it necessary? Does price sound reasonable? Can't seem to find anything in Google about gutter vent boots. Thanks.

The Boots [ 2 Answers ]

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, move to Texas . Bert always Wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he Buys them and wears them home. Walking proudly he goes into the kitchen and says to his wife, "Notice Anything different about me?" Margaret looks him...

View more questions Search