Ask
    cruiser76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 04:42 PM
    I need a circuit board for a bryant furnace

Were can I get a circuit board for a bryant model 395cav036111
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Bryant dealer or search for a supplier using the net. They can ship to you. Use Google to search.
    therinnaiguy Posts: 153, Reputation: 5

Jan 25, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Search for part number CES0110057-02

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3-amp fuse on circuit board [ 7 Answers ]

I've been having an intermittant problem where the 3-amp fuse on the circuit board keeps burning out. Lately, the problem has occurred in the late afternoon (3-7pm) such that when I replace the fuse, it will last for 3-4 minutes before blowing again. If I wait until late in the evening to turn on...

Changing circuit board [ 5 Answers ]

I need a new circuit board for my air conditioner. Repair people want to charge me $600 to get new board and install it. I have found a board for less than $200. How hard is it to change it myself? I am fairly handy with repairs and tools. How hard is it? David

Circuit board problems with gms8 [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a history of problems with this circuit board in the gms 8 furnace?

Circuit board [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all. New at this site and loving it. Thanks for having me. My question is this. I'm having trouble with a disco light. This guy came in and dropped it. He says there might be wrong with the ic chip or it could be fuses. OK first things first I replaced all the fuses with new ones....

Circuit board [ 5 Answers ]

Good afternoon, I have a weathermaker 8000 carrier and recentlly had to change out 24 volt transformer by the circuit board, it runs for 20 minutes or so then pops the 3amp fuse on circuit board, I also changed to 5amp fuse still the same could it be thermostat problem?

View more questions Search