Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shell_Lee Posts: 83, Reputation: 10

Jan 24, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Dance Card
    I have quite a few people that I am just inviting to the dance for my wedding. I want to send them a postcard with the invite. I've looked online for ideas of what to use for wording, but can not find anything.

Does anyone know or have ideas of what to put on the dance card invite?

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

Dance Studios - more empahsis on dance or business [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding dance studios. I would like a sincere answer from someone who either owns or knows someone well who does own their own dance studio. It has been my experience that studios will put more emphasis on business rather than dance. The reason for this is I have seen good...

I want to dance! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im only 12 but I really want to dance. I have been to the beyonce experience concert and I would love to be a dancer like her backing ones. I don't know much about dancing but I feel like I can dance I've shown nearly all my family and they all said I'm good. When I dance I feel good about it....

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? [ 20 Answers ]

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? We increase our Debts like any thing when we have Credit Card because we spend /buy the goods with free hand / shopping habits, in this case will it not be a better to keep a debit card instead of a credit card? :confused: What are your views on...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.