Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetandlow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 02:44 PM
    80s UK Children's Film - what's it called?
    Hi

I watched a film when I was about 10 I think, so its early to mid eighties, set in England about a little girl who makes friends with a rabbit who wears a top hat (a man dressed in a rabbit outfit that is). She is the only person who can see him, until the end of the film. He has a tree stump that his mail gets delivered to, by an actual squirrel. From what I can remember, the little girl had no friends, and she has a birthday party at the end of the film.

I have been racking my brain for weeks over this, someone please tell me what its called???

Thanks

:eek:
    hollie161 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Hi, this was called horatio nibbles.I loved this and I'm really trying to get a copy of it.
    hollie161 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Hi I found a link on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. so you can watch it.
    YouTube - Mr Horatio Knibbles - Part 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Name of A children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

There is a movie that is about 10 years old ,maybe more, that I need the title of. It is a children's movie and it is about a little girl who is on an adventure. She has to go through obstacles like walking upside down on a dirt road and she has little friends that are like cabage patch kids (I...

80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane! FIRST: 80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe. Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it...

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

Children's Movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that my daughter used to watch in the 90s, It has a talking purple book, a wizard and a library. There was hole in the floor where she thinks a dragon used to come out. I don't think is was scary... Any ideas?? This is driving us both nuts:eek:

He hasn't called me [ 7 Answers ]

I am a little confused right now, I have been talking to a guy for a month now mostly over the phone, we had only seen each other once. We were trying to get to know each other and decided to go on a date last Saturday. I believe that the date went really well, his compliments were endless and we...

View more questions Search