Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brooke101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Confused about everything?
    Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 11 months... we say I love you to each other and everything!! A few months ago he was going to cheat on me well I found out about it and we talked about it and we made up and everything he said he would never ever cheat on me because I am the only one he wants... I believe he loves me and he knows I love him... I would do anything in the world for him and he knows that... well I think he might be talking to other girls at his school and that talking might turn into something more... im scared and confused I feel like I don't even know myself anymore... Please give me advice on what I should do about my boyfriend of 11 months!!
    Brooke101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Talk to him and see if he feels the same as you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused and not that sure! [ 4 Answers ]

OK well I have some things going on and just really need some answers and someone to talk to but OK here I go my parents recently got a divorce and now I'm stuck with my dad and his girlfriend and her 3 devil children! There moving in and I can't wait till they do because then I have a excuse why I...

I'm Confused [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently received a 2005 W2 form from the military. On the form it said it was a correction from the 2005 W2 because I had received a W2 from the military in 2005 after I returned from my deployment. Do I file this document? Because I don't want to get in any trouble because of it. I also...

Confused! [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all... I am so confused... Can any body tell me about a credited universities online..! I came across two of them: 1- Ashwood University 2- Al Meda University

Help! I'm Confused! [ 6 Answers ]

Me and My boyfriend have been dating for 2 months. Im starting to think he doesn't love me any more. First he stopped hanging out with me and kind of stopped calling me. I need help I don't know what to do. I love him so much I don't want to loose him.. Thanks

View more questions Search